BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

I'm about to head out and see if it works again

Heads up for those returning games with no receipts...get BB to pricematch their own website offer for either brutal legends or batman....their on specialonline for 53.99

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I'm about to head out and see if it works again

Heads up for those returning games with no receipts...get BB to pricematch their own website offer for either brutal legends or batman....their on special online for 53.99

so what is the process of returning games to BB w/o a receipt?

Originally Posted by djaward

BIFF..

So this is the same scam as TRU, only this time youre having them scan the game you want to keep 2nd instead of 3rd right???

HAS ANYONE TRIED GOING TO TOYS R US AND ASKING THEM TO PRICE MATCH BB DEAL????
Same deal and yes the 2nd game is the one,
embarassed.gif
lookslike I wont be doing this today so sleepy still after work

Originally Posted by biff lawson

BIFF..

So this is the same scam as TRU, only this time youre having them scan the game you want to keep 2nd instead of 3rd right???

embarassed.gif
looks like I wont be doing this today so sleepy still after work
Hey biff, quick question...

When you brought back the two games did any of the reps at any store ask about why a game on your receipt was free??? I mean unless the BB employee goes out oftheir way to see what's good with the free game I think this might be easier to get away with then the TRU deal.

I'm looking at a receipt right now and the only thing it says is that the free game I got was regular priced at "$59.99 with $59.99 dollarsoff"... It doesn't say how I got the $59.99 off or that it's part of any deal but it does say that one of the games on the reicipt is free tho.

i work customer service at bestbuy, and ive been lucky enough to not have to put up with any guys like you trying to run scams

430AM, your receipt towards the top near the first item probably says"solutions plus" .... which shows us you got a package deal.

^ i think thats exactly why it works it doesnt show up as a sale just as two games that you paid for and one that you got for free for any no specified reason

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by biff lawson

BIFF..

embarassed.gif
looks like I wont be doing this today so sleepy still after work
Hey biff, quick question...

When you brought back the two games did any of the reps at any store ask about why a game on your receipt was free??? I mean unless the BB employee goes out of their way to see what's good with the free game I think this might be easier to get a way with then the TRU deal.

I'm looking at a receipt right now and the only thing it says is that the free game I got was regular priced at "$59.99 with $59.99 dollars off"... It doesn't say how I got the $59.99 or that it's part of any deal but it does say that one of the games one the reicipt is free tho.
No never asked, one time on 23rd street they said "we will have to adjust the price of the game and charge you for the free game" theygave me back $108.85

which is the same amount I paid

Originally Posted by aec23

i work customer service at bestbuy, and ive been lucky enough to not have to put up with any guys like you trying to run scams

430AM, your receipt towards the top near the first item probably says"solutions plus" .... which shows us you got a package deal.

Damn I wish you were in NY so i can come to your store and walk out with 85 games

Originally Posted by aec23

Yup it does....
laugh.gif

So what happens if I try to bring back only two??? Will I get flagged???

P.S.

You're not gonna snitch are you??? I'm just tryin to get my videogames on.
roll.gif

i work at Target, and took a sneak peek of next weeks ad, they will also have a buy 2 get 1 free deal. but its only WII games.

so is there any way no money comes out your pocket. I just got back from BB and yes the 2nd game is the free one. what I wanna do is get 2 free games but Iwanna return all the other games and get all my money back that i started the scam with, so is this possible?

what the $*#! is 58.98?
when the hell did video games start costing exactly at 58.98?????

best buy blows balls... i was hoping to cop tekken and borderlands and possibly getting little big planet for free...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

what the $*#! is 58.98?
when the hell did video games start costing exactly at 58.98?????

best buy blows balls... i was hoping to cop tekken and borderlands and possibly getting little big planet for free...
Reading past page 1 or even reading the Best Buy Ad on the website is fundamental

Originally Posted by select127

so is there any way no money comes out your pocket. I just got back from BB and yes the 2nd game is the free one. what I wanna do is get 2 free games but I wanna return all the other games and get all my money back that i started the scam with, so is this possible?
yah man thats the whole point... only instead of cash you will have a BB gift card

Money87 wrote:

so is there any way no money comes out your pocket. I just got back from BB and yes the 2nd game is the free one. what I wanna do is get 2 free games but I wanna return all the other games and get all my money back that i started the scam with, so is this possible?
yah man thats the whole point... only instead of cash you will have a BB gift card

see I don't want a gift card, I want my cash back but I guess it can't work that way.

see I don't want a gift card, I want my cash back but I guess it can't work that way.
???

That's always been the point of a gift receipt. So the gift can't be returned for cash.

if u want 2 free games do the deal 3 times and return all the last 2 games u bought plus the free game and close the cycle having spent $0
pimp.gif

I just got back from hitting up 2 BB's...returned 1 game with no prob, but got shot down at the 2nd
frown.gif
...going to hit up the spot that worked yesterday later today

And yes, there is a way to run this scam and get your money back
1.Pay up front for the promotion.
2. Return 2 video games with no receipt for gift cards (probably better off doing 2 separate returns to not raise any suspicion)
3. Get 3 more games with the gift cards...now you got 4 games, and you can now return the original purchase and get your money back and keep 1 of thegames...just make sure you end up with copies of the same games from the original purchase

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I just got back from hitting up 2 BB's...returned 1 game with no prob, but got shot down at the 2nd
frown.gif
...going to hit up the spot that worked yesterday later today

And yes, there is a way to run this scam and get your money back
1.Pay up front for the promotion.
2. Return 2 video games with no receipt for gift cards (probably better off doing 2 separate returns to not raise any suspicion)
3. Get 3 more games with the gift cards...now you got 4 games, and you can now return the original purchase and get your money back and keep 1 of the games...just make sure you end up with copies of the same games from the original purchase

How are you going to return the original purchased games when you have already returned on the original receipt. You can't return the same item twice.

^
the key is returning 2 games with no receipts....that way, they can never trace back the original purchase...it's easy

I think I read back Biff pulled the same thing, with the free game being the second game rang up. Kept em in order like that for the cashier and it worked!!!

I'm might go back and try and have em ring dj hero second
laugh.gif

Guess what? I sent my friend to best buy to return the games since all 3 in my area denied to return the games to me. So he said he got it as a gift and blahblah blah. Girl working there said you gotta bring in the 3rd game. My friend said what 3rd game? She printed out the original recept and showed him. Now Ihave two original receipts, 1 gift receipt, and 3 games. Isn't this some bull?

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Guess what? I sent my friend to best buy to return the games since all 3 in my area denied to return the games to me. So he said he got it as a gift and blah blah blah. Girl working there said you gotta bring in the 3rd game. My friend said what 3rd game? She printed out the original recept and showed him. Now I have two original receipts, 1 gift receipt, and 3 games. Isn't this some bull?
That sucks. I returned 2 games on a gift receipt with no problem for my boy earlier. Customer service didn't question me or anything.

Back
Top Bottom