BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by doosta45

damn, im thinking of doing this. hell i want to do this. but the funds are low, plus i got moms and the newphew bday this weekend.
Your moms always loved DJing, and the nephew loves FIFA.

Problem solved.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ok im trying that out tomorrow. Hitting up Fairfield, Vallejo, and Vacaville. Maybe Pinole if im not being lazy. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

Thanks Biff
Let me know how it goes if you go to the one in Pinole, don't really feel like doing this if it doesn't work over there.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

So when you're returning 2 games, you're returning a 59.99 and a 39.99 one right?

Yes if you look @ original rec. those should be the two with any value it doesn't have to be that way tho you can pay $130 but this

way is just cheaper and easier

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Best Buy Scam 101 (100% success rate so far)

Step 1 (Getting the free game of your choice)
  1. Go to your local BB
  2. Pick up three games for purchase (recommended 1 game for $59.99, 1 game for $59.99, and 1 game for $39.99)
  3. take games to register or pick up the game you want at the register
  4. ask to see two of the games (the one you want and the one that's cheapest)
  5. allow the cashier to scan the first game while still holding the other two
  6. then give cashier the game you intend to keep so that it is scanned second (second game scanned is the free one)
  7. finally give the cashier the cheaper game $39.99 (should be about $108.xx in NYC)
  8. ask for ONE gift receipt and complete your purchase (all 3 items print on the gift receipt regardless)
Step 2 (returning the two games and getting another free game)

1. go to ANOTHER local BB
2. take your two games and gift receipt to customer service and ask them if you can make a return (should be no problem
with the gift receipts and you will get back $108.xx in NYC)
3. return to step 1 and repeat over and over and over

Advice is to limit face time with customer service reps so they don't remember you and to bring a friend so that you

could keep a dialogue going so they just do their job and don't bother you with 20 questions

Worked for me every time...Easy as 1-2-3

Also always pay cash and keep receipts in order, so in case it doesn't work you can always just give back everything and bail and

don't argue with them if they say no, because you may want to try it at a later time at the same store, just walk out quietly

DO WORK MEN
pimp.gif
!@#$ don't fly here in Southern Cali.

Either someone already !@#$ed up before me at all locations, or every single cashier is on-point with their job.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Either someone already !@#$ed up before me at all locations, or every single cashier is on-point with their job.
what part of socal. my sister just spotted me 60. im going to hit like 3 BB in long beach, one in downey, torrance, compton, hawthorne, andwestminister. if i get shut down, ill just return all the games and get my money back and wait til mw2 drops

word that's what im sayin. all these best buys around me are on their job. they barely let me return stuff legitimately
laugh.gif

also. the first game rung up was the free game on my receipt : \

Best Buy Scam 101 (100% success rate so far)

Step 1 (Getting the free game of your choice)

1. Go to your local BB
  2. Pick up three games for purchase (recommended 1 game for $59.99, 1 game for $59.99, and 1 game for $39.99)
  3. take games to register or pick up the game you want at the register
  4. ask to see two of the games (the one you want and the one that's cheapest)
  5. allow the cashier to scan the first game while still holding the other two
  6. then give cashier the game you intend to keep so that it is scanned second (second game scanned is the free one)
  7. finally give the cashier the cheaper game $39.99 (should be about $108.xx in NYC)
  8. ask for ONE gift receipt and complete your purchase (all 3 items print on the gift receipt regardless)
Step 2 (returning the two games and getting another free game)

1. go to ANOTHER local BB

2. take your two games and gift receipt to customer service and ask them if you can make a return (should be no problem

with the gift receipts and you will get back $108.xx in NYC)
3. return to step 1 and repeat over and over and over

Advice is to limit face time with customer service reps so they don't remember you and to bring a friend so that you

could keep a dialogue going so they just do their job and don't bother you with 20 questions

Worked for me every time...Easy as 1-2-3

Also always pay cash and keep receipts in order, so in case it doesn't work you can always just give back everything and bail and

don't argue with them if they say no, because you may want to try it at a later time at the same store, just walk out quietly

DO WORK MEN
pimp.gif

will they give you cash back or store credit??

what part of socal. my sister just spotted me 60. im going to hit like 3 BB in long beach, one in downey, torrance, compton, hawthorne, and westminister. if i get shut down, ill just return all the games and get my money back and wait til mw2 drops
I went to 5 locations: 1 in OC over the weekend, 1 in Glendale, 1 in Burbank, 1 in Pasadena, 1 in Duarte.

We'll see if you got it good out in the 562 area. Good luck to you, homey.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

word that's what im sayin. all these best buys around me are on their job. they barely let me return stuff legitimately
laugh.gif

Man, the dudes here are followin' rules to the -t.

The spots I bought from, cashiers start spittin' the guidelines and the rules of returns/exchanges and gift receipts to my face for my B2G1F purchase whilethey're ringin' me up.

I'm just standin' there like, Wow did I even ask you?
laugh.gif

I'm gonna try one more time elsewhere. If I don't come up on anything, I'm tappin' out.

what part of socal. my sister just spotted me 60. im going to hit like 3 BB in long beach, one in downey, torrance, compton, hawthorne, and westminister. if i get shut down, ill just return all the games and get my money back and wait til mw2 drops
I went to 5 locations: 1 in OC over the weekend, 1 in Glendale, 1 in Burbank, 1 in Pasadena, 1 in Duarte.

We'll see if you got it good out in the 562 area. Good luck to you, homey.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif

Man, the dudes here are followin' rules to the -t.

The spots I bought from, cashiers start spittin' the guidelines and the rules of returns/exchanges and gift receipts to my face for my B2G1F purchase while they're ringin' me up.

I'm just standin' there like, Wow did I even ask you?
laugh.gif

I'm gonna try one more time elsewhere. If I don't come up on anything, I'm tappin' out.
damn son thats crazy....in NYC ive gotten away every time not much of a hassle idk something has to be done

damn son thats crazy....in NYC ive gotten away every time not much of a hassle idk something has to be done
Just figure yourself to be blessed with locations of cashiers and customer service reps that don't know any better.
laugh.gif

Keep doin' your thing.

if the CS has any clue, they'll see what you're trying to do....that's why I just returned 1 game at a time today...takes more time and trips, butyou run less risk of being shot down.
Going to try 2 new stores in the morning, and hit up the same ones I hit today in the afternoon.

they told me straight up they can't return without receipt because of the deal they have going on.

^thats why you get the gift receipt, my first time I tried to do it without receipt and she wasn't letting me but

when I got a gift receipt, that's when I started raping the system

^thats why you get the gift receipt, my first time I tried to do it without receipt and she wasn't letting me but

yup ... AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE JUST RETURN THE 3 GAMES AND YOU GET YOUR 108+TAX BACK thus having spent no money and coming on as many games as you want ....
BUT YO LETS IF I GET GR CAN I RETURN THE SAME GAMES 2X IF I HAVE EXTRA OR WOULD THE SYSTEM SHOW IT AS HAVING ALREADY BEEN RETURNED FOR STORE CREDIT ?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yup ... AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE JUST RETURN THE 3 GAMES AND YOU GET YOUR 108+TAX BACK thus having spent no money and coming on as many games as you want ....
BUT YO LETS IF I GET GR CAN I RETURN THE SAME GAMES 2X IF I HAVE EXTRA OR WOULD THE SYSTEM SHOW IT AS HAVING ALREADY BEEN RETURNED FOR STORE CREDIT ?
would prob show as returned already if it is a free one and not on that receipt

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

would prob show as returned already if it is a free one and not on that receipt

thanks ... guess i ma fall back and just do 1 today and then return my extras at a walmart or something for store credit

the plot thickens... in my area i dont even worry about getting the right game becuase walmart exchanges one game for another no questions asked. i run thescheme at bestbuy then get the game i want from walmart so far i have come up on NHL10 and Need for Speed drift. can someone tell me how to post pics from mycpu yuku ftl

I would do this to cop the Renegade Edition of DJ Hero along with two free games.
But I live in the 626 of SoCal
frown.gif

BIFF..

So this is the same scam as TRU, only this time youre having them scan the game you want to keep 2nd instead of 3rd right???

HAS ANYONE TRIED GOING TO TOYS R US AND ASKING THEM TO PRICE MATCH BB DEAL????

Back
Top Bottom