BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by jigsta05

wait.. so have ya'll been returning them with the gift reciepts or without them?
Without...
smokin.gif

been shot down trying to return them without a receipt yet?

i did the tru scam and wasnt planning on doing this, but i figured it would be a good thing to do for some chirstmas gifts, so i just have a quick question, doall 3 games have to be for the same system? or can i get like 2 xbox games and 1 wii game?

Originally Posted by woody2626

wait.. so have ya'll been returning them with the gift reciepts or without them?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Without...[/color]
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea and if they dont, just do exchanges for two new games, which means newtransaction of 2 games, which means another buy 2 get 1 free is in affect....This is my method for the no receipt story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
pimp.gif

Thing is I wanna get cash back I dont want store credit Im in W.Phx I doubt anyone is try to do this out here

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Thing is I wanna get cash back I dont want store credit Im in W.Phx I doubt anyone is try to do this out here
if you do it enough you'll easily make your money back and more. plus when its all said and done you can just sell the gift cards

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

^wats good dave .. which BB's you hitting up.. im off tomorro tryna go in

whas good my dude ... bay parkway best buy ... i swear they got a different person @ customer service everyday ...
laugh.gif
hmmm i live right there so il try to cop 2 29.99 games and get a 59.99 game for free if that fails il try the return thingy

Without...
smokin.gif

Yea and if they dont, just do exchanges for two new games, which means new transaction of 2 games, which means another buy 2 get 1 free is in affect....This is my method for the no receipt story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your a Cot damn genius
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at myself for not thinking like that

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if you do it enough you'll easily make your money back and more. plus when its all said and done you can just sell the gift cards

True, Im going to see whats good tomorrow...
Im going to try and be bold my first try and buy the 19.99 for an expensive game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Im going to try and be bold my first try and buy the 19.99 for an expensive game
laugh.gif

GODSPEED SIR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

^wats good dave .. which BB's you hitting up.. im off tomorro tryna go in

whas good my dude ... bay parkway best buy ... i swear they got a different person @ customer service everyday ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
iite bet if anything ill keep swinging back n forth b/w gateway n bay pkwy

Last question for the night. If you return 2 games you bought from store A to store B will it show the transaction in the computer?

Last question for the night. If you return 2 games you bought from store A to store B will it show the transaction in the computer?

probably but MOST of the people I've encountered aren't even aware of the sale

I have NEVER seen it conspicuously posted, so if they don't know of the scam

It wont even matter, But yes all 3 games even show up on the gift receipt

Originally Posted by biff lawson

needsomejays wrote:

EBAY 23 wrote:

laugh.gif

GODSPEED SIR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im trying to take my boy with me, so we can double up on games. Ive only you guys post 360 games its for all systems right?? Im on a PS3

biff lawson wrote:
Also Giving away some 2k10's on my radio show tomorrow Night will keep you posted

pick up a copy of borderlands or two to give away on your radio show also
pimp.gif
happy.gif

i'll tune in.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

biff lawson wrote:
Also Giving away some 2k10's on my radio show tomorrow Night will keep you posted
pick up a copy of borderlands or two to give away on your radio show also
pimp.gif
happy.gif

i'll tune in.

I have on for PS3 just may do that need ratings

your a Cot damn genius
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at myself for not thinking like that

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its no problem helping out a fellow Cane fan...[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

I have on for PS3 just may do that need ratings
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What time does your show come on Biff...I wanna win somegames...[/color]
roll.gif

Anybody try to get two $20 games and DJ Hero: Renagade Edition as the middle game??

$40 for a $200 game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you bold enough to try this let us know.

so can anyone think of way to do this with one best buy ?
laugh.gif

and does the sale end saturday night at closing or the beginning of saturday?

Did yall know that gamestop is going to do a B2G1 deal next week too?
all these places doing B2G1 right before Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Dragon Age
which are the only three games I want anyway

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Anybody try to get two $20 games and DJ Hero: Renagade Edition as the middle game??

$40 for a $200 game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you bold enough to try this let us know.
the ad CLEARLY states it's games 59.99 and under. they aren't even supposed to let you buy DJ hero as part of the deal in any way, shapeor form. i had to talk to a manager to let that slide for me when i picked up dj hero. that definitely won't work, around my parts at least. it seems thebest buys you guys are going to have some of the dumbest employees
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom