BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yo if thats true about gamestop next week, that is EASY money, they let you do anything there

Como??
Talk to me talk to me??

But heres my new plan Im going to go get my games return, buy another 2 get 1 free repeat process till I get tired and finally cash out at wal mart I stay shopping there anyways

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
where @

tried today in the 562 area with no luck
indifferent.gif
these bammas take they job too serious
smh.gif
even after sweet talking her and she offering me her number, she stilldenied me. ol assistant to the manager dwight schrute looking broad

instead of screwing best buy, ill guess ill screw one of their employees

Originally Posted by doosta45

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
even after sweet talking her and she offering me her number, she still denied me. ol assistant to the manager dwight schrute looking broad

did u try to return one game at a time?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Bhupy

I think I'm gunna call it quits. Anyone wanna sell me any game for $20?
I would man but then I'd have to do it for everyone
laugh.gif
no luck today?

Today? No luck the whole week. Jeez. I sent my friend in today and they said we need the 3rd game and my friend was like what 3rd game and they printed a copy of the original transaction. So then I decided to call it quits and just exchange the games I got for actual potential games I want and the girl didn't even want to exchange it. and this was LEGIT. she called all her managers and supervisors and !%%#. I HATE sacramento. I don't understand why the workers are being +#@#***%. Then she said I can only exchange until sunday and after that I can't. I was like but it's 30 day and she was like it's part of the deal. Workers putting in way too much work. It's not like it's their store. Pissed me off real good today.

Once again if you can return at walmart w/o a receipt, then i would return the games there and get store credit/gift card and go buy an AMEX card. You lose like $5 in the fee but at least you are not limited to walmart purchases.
damn man that sucks, I hate when people act like they're getting a raise over stopping our two bit hustle

Same here. They personally are not benefiting from this in no particular way.
Originally Posted by doosta45

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
even after sweet talking her and she offering me her number, she still denied me. ol assistant to the manager dwight schrute looking broad

I guess that makes two of us that got shot down. Like biff said dudes are acting like they are gunna get a raise or a promotion by stopping us. I swear if Iworked there and someone came to me to return the games I would be like hey bro I work from x am to y pm come thru and I'll return your stuff. On anothernote, you are going to smash a dwight schrute looking broad? for revenge? calm down there bro.

So I take the two games i dont want back tomorrow and get my money back right? Then do it all over again?

Or would it be better to get my money back for just one?

????????????

Damn, you guys are vicious,
roll.gif
roll.gif

It sucks that SoCal is getting shutdown
grin.gif

All the BB's I go to have been named in here as being a no go (Downey, Burbank, Pasadena, etc.).

I might just do the $30, $60, $30 and hopefully I will get the most expensive game on the house. I need to pick up some PS3 games since I will finallyconnect it during the holidays. It's been sitting in my closet for a year
grin.gif

Quick question, Is Killzone 2 $30 yet? I want to get MSG4 ($30), Uncharted 2 ($60), and Killzone ($?). Hopefully getting Uncharted for free.

between the lurkers and the people in this thread, i wouldnt be surprised that the so cal BBs are on top of this.

probably a bunch of BB employees on NT.

laugh.gif
@ them trynna swindle ppl. They were charging like $150 to set up yourgaming system and online gaming with the purchase of a console. U gotta be a weinerhead to pay that much dough.

im going at lunch ....after work and then when i get home ... dont od gullt on the spot !

and then at the end im gonna get get all the clearance games i wanted at $20 and sell the 60$ games and be done

gotta get grand theft auto 4, the ballad of tony gay, borderlands, fifa 10, brtual legend, forza 3, need for speed shift, resident evil 5, bionic commando, bioshock, the orange box ... etc etc. ... is gamestop really having the deal 2?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yo if thats true about gamestop next week, that is EASY money, they let you do anything there

Como??
Talk to me talk to me??

But heres my new plan Im going to go get my games return, buy another 2 get 1 free repeat process till I get tired and finally cash out at wal mart I stay shopping there anyways

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
where @

i mean i dont know about all gamestops, but the one right by me, i've returned games without receipts a bunch of times, but that was cause they didnt work,so im not sure if it would go over as well just trying to return them

ok so w/ only a couple of days left i gotta go harder ... bigger risk bigger reward ... i'm bout to just start buying 4 19.99 games and getting 2 freegames ... and do that at my 3 best buy visits today ... this 1 game a place thing ain't cutting it .... i need to come up on 6 games today ... and i'vedecided i want a ps 3 ... so i'm gonna get all the xbox games i need to catch up on then start accumulating ps3 games ... i got about 25 games i want tocop ...

has anyone copped 6 games yet ... if so which games are free ... i don't want to risk being charged for the higher priced games ... so i think i ma justhave to do 2 regular transactions of slipping in the higher priced game 2nd

yo so wat SoCal store have yall hit up ?? im in the 951/909 area i read someone tried the tyler mall BB which sucks cause that was the first place i was goingto head to but i guess imma have to re-map this now
laugh.gif

and wats good with this gamestop B2F1 deal???
nerd.gif
when is this going down?

i googled the gamestop deal and didn't find anything ... i'm going to have to go to like 8 best buys on saturday to finish up getting everything

Originally Posted by gboy1230

yo so wat SoCal store have yall hit up ?? im in the 951/909 area i read someone tried the tyler mall BB which sucks cause that was the first place i was going to head to but i guess imma have to re-map this now
laugh.gif

and wats good with this gamestop B2F1 deal???
nerd.gif
when is this going down?
damn they were next on my list
tired.gif

ima hit up san bernardino today. last hope

the tyler one was where i got called out lol. stay away.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

why not juat have your boys take back one game at a time for store credit no way that can refuse you store credit its the poilcy
You're not followin' me.

Their policy on sales/deals is that everything has to be returned/exchanged for a return/exchange to occur.

Basically, we get shut down 'cause they know their job all too well. They tell us we can only ask for a return/exchange if we bring in all 3 games.

Originally Posted by wildout4

between the lurkers and the people in this thread, i wouldnt be surprised that the so cal BBs are on top of this.

probably a bunch of BB employees on NT.
Word. @ more than one location, dudes were in !@#$ like Laney Vs and Mist Blue IVs to match their Best Buy uniform.

There's no way they didn't know what's good with this thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom