BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Anyone is LA been to the BB in Culver City?
Yep, they're a no-go. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try, though.

You might get different employees denying you and kickin' you out. Give it a shot.

Yeah this ain't working in any Cali Best Buys for the most part, ya'll NY cats got it GOOD. I was lucky enough that they let my girl return a couplegames without a receipt for store credit, but I think they only did it cause she was a female. I'm saying this because my boy went in the same Best Buy acouple hours later and tried to do the same thing and got shut down...
smh.gif

All of the Best Buys I've hit up say they can't do anything unless we have a receipt to show proof of purchase, and if you do bring in the receiptthey'll say that all 3 games will be needed to do a return/exchange. I'm located in the Bay Area BTW.

I still came off with 4 games for the price of $60 so I'm happy.

i'm bout to just say F it and buy 6 19.99 games and just get 3 at a time till the wheels fall off ... if i get stuck i'll just get store credit atwalmart ....

Alright I went to bb and got rainbow six 2 $30,2k10 free, and halo 3 odst 60
The middle game thing works good looks on that one guys, but I think I have a problem I paid with a debit card what will happen if I go to bb without areceipt? Wouldn't they just look in the system? Am I @@!%!!? I just want to get store credit so I can copp modern warfare 2.

^^ i have no clue but i guess u would be good ...

anyone in brooklyn try gateway in brooklyn, i don't want to go out of my way and get shutdown ... i'm trying to go in tonight though ...

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Alright I went to bb and got rainbow six 2 $30,2k10 free, and halo 3 odst 60
The middle game thing works good looks on that one guys, but I think I have a problem I paid with a debit card what will happen if I go to bb without a receipt? Wouldn't they just look in the system? Am I @@!%!!? I just want to get store credit so I can copp modern warfare 2.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Moral of the Story...Always pay cash, don't leave a papertrail...[/color]
smh.gif

just came back from another BB visit....another easy return with no receipt. Got the same CS rep from a few days ago, but he didnt recognize me.
Fake name/#, everything, and got another 3 games using the GC I got yesterday.

what BB's are folks getting shut down in the Bay Area?
So far, both SF stores, and the one in tanforan are a go....only got shut down at the colma store

too bad I dont got anyone else to do this with and no car...not like any of these BB's are near each other
frown.gif

^word but I just remembered my cousin works at bb and she told me she's in customer service so imma be in there tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

^word but I just remembered my cousin works at bb and she told me she's in customer service so imma be in there tomorrow.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Moral of this story....Milk it as much as you can[/color]
pimp.gif

has anyone been wreckless enough to return games that they purhased in the same store right after making the purchase ... if so how did that work out?

Originally Posted by RP805

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by RP805

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returning it to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

what part of socal?
nerd.gif

ventura 1 hr north of L.A.
same happened to me bro
laugh.gif
tried returning brutal legendfrom TRU deal for store credit with no receipt and it didnt work. best buy in oxnard off rose right? light skinned skinny girl with long black hair helped u?piercing on her upper lip? i know her and she still couldnt help me!
mad.gif

I copped Gay Tony
devil.gif
(j/k) and Ultimate Alliance 2 today by buying 4 $20games today.

I hate it when the cashier keeps messing up the order of the games so I gotta keep adjusting them lol.

7 free games for only spending 83 bucks cant beat that..still got the 83 bucks in store credit..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the personal trainer is not for me...

38336b304a8493b51fb30cf47756b15620ce5908.jpg

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

has anyone been wreckless enough to return games that they purhased in the same store right after making the purchase ... if so how did that work out?
i did this but just went to a dif employee the BB has two checkouts one in front one in back
pimp.gif

my day was a failure
tired.gif
went in to bb before classes today grabbed 2 $20games and then i got tekken 6 and put it in between those, lady ringing me up

already knew what was up and rang tekken up last
smh.gif
, so then after myclasses today i went back up there and returned all 3 of those games then

grabbed 3 more, same lady was still there but not on register and it was a younger guy doing the check out, and the lady stopped him and made sure the

$60 game wasnt the free one
indifferent.gif
, but as soon as she walked away heswitched it so i got it for free
laugh.gif
, but then i forgot a gift receipt
indifferent.gif
i give up
eyes.gif

hopefully toys r us has the deal again soon
tired.gif

also, this dude was askin me all kinds of questions when i tried to return ALL 3 game WITH the receipt, no way i would get away with the scam

I also took an L today w/ this $!%@
mad.gif

So I go to my local BB with the blueprint
glasses.gif

I pick up 3 games (Bad Co. $20, NFS:Shift $60, Uncharted:DF $30)
Placed in correct order at purchase plus got the GR
glasses.gif

then I checked to see that Bad Co. was the free game,which was first
smh.gif
, L, I wanted shift for free
well tomorrow after work I'll see if return 2 at BB downtown and just slide with Bad Co.
then re-up.

i'm bout to hit up this spot off of 46 in nj on my way home from work, then go to gateway in brooklyn, then go to my last spot and see what happens ...gonna try to buy 6 games at a time ... pics later win or fail ...

Back
Top Bottom