BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I can't even be mad at ya'll. I don't usually do this kinda stuff, but I gotta get it while the gettin is good.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
biff lawson..you inspired me homie.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i am currently mapping this one out...they will have to stop all these saleswhen i am done

gonna round up my cartel again and get some inside workers in on my ponzi

we are golden
devil.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Damn, dude put in work at those TRUs....

yessir that wasnt even the ENTIRE haul I got games to give away even Uncharted 2 is still in package even

Originally Posted by djaward

It will be a lot harder to retrun at bestbuy. All their receipts are in the system. Im pretty sure they will want some kind of proof. If you get a gift receipt, the OG transaction will show up.. I dont think you'll be able to score with best buy.. IF IM WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR PLAN.. Thaniks.
Yeah I'm gonna wait until people have success with this. BB seems to be much more strict about their returns and stuff.

I got 3 games still sealed my homies wanna cop but I'm thinking of just returning them at BB to get $180 store credit then putting in some work, u kno? Ineed to get that Sammy 6000 series LED

i still got unopened games from toys r us ... will i be able to return those w/o a receipt for store credit and then try to cop at least a free game?

Best Buy is definitely going to be harder to scam..

Ill watch and see how it goes for you guys first.

So I'm gonna be the scape goat for all the scary NT'ers. Man I'll just return my @*+* today and get 180 back then proceed with the plan on oct.25th

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

i hope that amazon will be matching. i dont care about getting a free game, paying less and no tax ftw.
They had a buy 2, get 1 free sale not too long ago w/ free shipping + no tax. But it was only for selected games.

BIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo i started late last time. I have a crew of 3 and 3 large in cash waiting for this to pop off. My friend is a manager/supervisor at my BB. Should i ask forthe 10% off or what?

I'm hoping to cop such a mad deal/loot on this that I might have to get a Wii with everything and DJ Hero and the beatles game.

I hope to top you BIFF! If not match you.

(BB blue print in affect.)

We should see who can get over the most at BestBuy. Instead of seeing tables full of games and PS3, I wanna see Iphones, Laptops, 52" tvs, surround sound,etc. Who can work the system?

Y'all are blowing it up though before the sale's even starting.

Keep this on the low at least until the sale begins.

Original receipt
To help facilitate the return, bring the original receipt as well as photo identification for all exchanges, returns, price matches and warranty repair services.

Promotional items and bundles
As a benefit to our customers, Best Buy occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
  • When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a TV and get a $100 gift card or 50% off of a DVD player, the $100 value of the gift card or the total value of the DVD player would be subtracted from the refund.
  • When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to Best Buy. For instance, if your receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 amount will be subtracted from your refund.

hmmmm....Seems much more difficult compared to the TRU scheme..

well, good luck to you Mr. Hunt. And keep us informed.
Ethan_Hunt_Dangling_Cruise.jpg

Originally Posted by SamB

We should see who can get over the most at BestBuy. Instead of seeing tables full of games and PS3, I wanna see Iphones, Laptops, 52" tvs, surround sound, etc. Who can work the system?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

BIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo i started late last time. I have a crew of 3 and 3 large in cash waiting for this to pop off. My friend is a manager/supervisor at my BB. Should i ask for the 10% off or what?

I'm hoping to cop such a mad deal/loot on this that I might have to get a Wii with everything and DJ Hero and the beatles game.

I hope to top you BIFF! If not match you.

(BB blue print in affect.)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Failure is not an option gentlemen...I may not go as hard....I have more or less every game out and paid reserve for MW2

but I will have this mapped out....the key is how the receipt comes out...if it goes

xxxxxxxxxxx $58.99
xxxxxxxxxxx $58.99
xxxxxxxxxxx $0.00

Like TRU then the return can work if BB gives individual gift receipts

if it comes out

xxxxxxxxxxx $40
xxxxxxxxxxx $40
xxxxxxxxxxx $40

(or some even amount) then it will not work

its just a matter of trying it, being charming/cool to the returns people but it is not impossible

any BB employees around
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Original receipt
To help facilitate the return, bring the original receipt as well as photo identification for all exchanges, returns, price matches and warranty repair services.

Promotional items and bundles
As a benefit to our customers, Best Buy occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
  • When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a TV and get a $100 gift card or 50% off of a DVD player, the $100 value of the gift card or the total value of the DVD player would be subtracted from the refund.
  • When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to Best Buy. For instance, if your receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 amount will be subtracted from your refund.

hmmmm....Seems much more difficult compared to the TRU scheme..

well, good luck to you Mr. Hunt. And keep us informed.
Ethan_Hunt_Dangling_Cruise.jpg

The policy for promotional items/bundles doesn't apply, being that the free game is intended to be kept,

And the 2 games that are paid for are paid @ retail in full. Those are the 2 items being "returned."

???

Just heard from someone that what BB will do is ring up each game @ $40 so all 3 will total up to the price of 2 games.

Can someone confirm this bull!@#$...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

???

Just heard from someone that what BB will do is ring up each game @ $40 so all 3 will total up to the price of 2 games.

Can someone confirm this bull!@#$...

sounds like what we usually do (i work at best buy)

serves you guys right trying to steal from us
grin.gif

we are a bit smarter than TRU

Originally Posted by djaward

It will be a lot harder to retrun at bestbuy. All their receipts are in the system. Im pretty sure they will want some kind of proof. If you get a gift receipt, the OG transaction will show up.. I dont think you'll be able to score with best buy.. IF IM WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR PLAN.. Thaniks.
My girl is a manager ... I can assure you that it's not going to be as easy as the TRU scheme was. BBY keeps extensive records of theirreceipts. I'll ask some questions though.

Back
Top Bottom