BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by biff lawson

blueprint.jpg

pimp.gif
Mapping it out as we speak....employees can give a 10% on games no questions asked ill have logistics mapped out tomorrow

Exchange and Return Guidelines

Exchange and Return Period
Exchange or return your item anytime from the original purchase date within the timeframe below:
  • 14 days for computers, monitors, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, and radar detectors
  • 30 days for all other products
  • 45 days for all products for Reward Zone Program Premier Silver members
Non-returnable items
Some items are not able to be returned, including:
  • Labor, delivery, and/or installation services
  • Pre-paid cards such as music, photo, video, or phone cards
  • Digital content (e.g. music downloads from Napster)
  • Pitch In[emoji]8482[/emoji] Card contributions
  • Consumable items such as food, drink and batteries
  • Items that are damaged or abused
  • Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
  • Etched or otherwise personalized items
  • Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
Original receipt
To help facilitate the return, bring the original receipt as well as photo identification for all exchanges, returns, price matches and warranty repair services.

Restocking fee
A restocking fee is applicable in some product categories, unless you are a Reward Zone Program Premier Silver member, the item is defective, or the fee is prohibited by law. The restocking fee charges are:
  • 25% for Special Order Products, including appliances
  • 15% for opened notebook computers, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, radar detectors, GPS navigation and in-car video systems
  • 10% for Apple[emoji]174[/emoji] iPhones
Promotional items and bundles
As a benefit to our customers, Best Buy occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
  • When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a TV and get a $100 gift card or 50% off of a DVD player, the $100 value of the gift card or the total value of the DVD player would be subtracted from the refund.
  • When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to Best Buy. For instance, if your receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 amount will be subtracted from your refund.
Refund method
Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original purchase. However when the item was purchased with cash, debit or a check in an amount greater than $250, the refund will be in the form of a mail check mailed within 10 business days of the return.

Mail in rebates
When a product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the item, the amount of the rebate may be deducted from the refund amount.

Country of origin
The item must be exchanged or returned in the country in which it was originally purchased.

To protect your personal data
Please remove all personal data (e.g. computer or wireless phone data) from any exchanged or returned products. Best Buy is not responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.

Best Buy discretion
Best Buy reserves the right to deny any return.
Some tests may use a different set of policies. When a different policy is in effect, you will be informed of those differences prior to purchase.
regarding best buys buy 2 get 1 free

Some notes:

Preorders will most likely not work with this deal since Best Buy only lets you put down $5 on a preorder. Plus it probably doesn't even count as a game.

Placeholders will most likely get shot down since Best Buy is not as stupid as TRU:

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
With Best Buy they do a "package discount" meaning that if you return 1 you generally have to return all of the items or they will adjust the price accordingly. Thus, if you return 1 game they would credit you $39.99+tax instead of the full $59.99. The system is not dumb and will realize this when you attempt to return.

(BTW I just quit Best Buy in April and dealt with the package stuff.)

EDIT: Gift receipts will not work as place holders because when they are scanned for return it brings up the whole order (i.e. the package discount) and will reflect the price as $39.99 not $59.99 for each game.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...1&postcount=85
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Quote:

Best Buy is a lot smarter about B2G1 sales than TRU is, so the tricks with gift receipts and placeholders won't work.

The receipt will show the return value for each item, and it'll be 1/3rd of the total pre-tax price. Placeholders won't be worth the full value of the game, so it won't work for future purchases as even exchanges.

TRU does it as $60 / $60 / $0, BB will do it as $40 / $40 / $40.

indifferent.gif
@ this sounding like it won't work ... i'm taking it easy on sunday then and will wait to hear whas good

has anyone returned a video game to BB without a receipt? I got 2 extra copies of UC2 via the TRU deal, and wanted to try to get gift cards before sunday

went today and no one had heard about this promo.

bought fifa 10 and they told me i can count that as one of my games if the promotion does occur in 14 days.

Yo yall is crazy
laugh.gif

I work at Best Buy, but I didn't even know about this deal. Since I just gotta week off, I'll go up there tomorrow or Sunday and try to find out someinfo...

I do know however that if you use a discount on something, you can't get any type of promotional deal with it. so its either the discount or full price andget the promotion...

How do you all intend on scamming us for consoles in this though? I don't think that would possible......cuz shiiiiiiiii if it is I might have to do somedamage myself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

???

Just heard from someone that what BB will do is ring up each game @ $40 so all 3 will total up to the price of 2 games.

Can someone confirm this bull!@#$...

Just ask when the sale actually starts. Asking beforehand usually ruins stuff. Word to Eastbay and Bing Cashback.

still gonna try it...I know insiders @ Bestbuy ill see what they so and if it doesnt work oh well...i'm still splashing from TRU

still gonna try it...I know insiders @ Bestbuy ill see what they so and if it doesnt work oh well...i'm still splashing from TRU

let me know what u dig up my guy...

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Yo yall is crazy
laugh.gif

I work at Best Buy, but I didn't even know about this deal. Since I just gotta week off, I'll go up there tomorrow or Sunday and try to find out some info...

I do know however that if you use a discount on something, you can't get any type of promotional deal with it. so its either the discount or full price and get the promotion...

How do you all intend on scamming us for consoles in this though? I don't think that would possible......cuz shiiiiiiiii if it is I might have to do some damage myself
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yo yall is crazy
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I work at Best Buy[/color], but I didn't even know about this deal. Since I just gotta week off, I'll go up there tomorrow or Sunday and try to find out some info...

I do know however that if you use a discount on something, you can't get any type of promotional deal with it. so its either the discount or full price and get the promotion...

How do you all intend on scamming us for consoles in this though? I don't think that would possible......cuz shiiiiiiiii if it is I might have to do some damage myself
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
can you read?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yo yall is crazy
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I work at Best Buy[/color], but I didn't even know about this deal. Since I just gotta week off, I'll go up there tomorrow or Sunday and try to find out some info...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
can you read?
Yes. I can.

Do you work for the man, or with the man????

Genius.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Can u return games at walmart without a receipt and get cashback?

I know you can return games to walmart and they'll give you gift cards, im probably gonna try and do this once or twice and just return the 2 i don'twant to walmart to go ahead and put some money on a tv i'm getting within the next couple weeks.

Walmart's return policy is rediculous. I returned a scratched copy of NCAA Football 09 2 yrs ago cause my 360 scratched it and I just told them that itcame that way and they gave me a brand new copy, no questions asked. Didn't even have a receipt

Originally Posted by searchin4js

let me know what u dig up my guy...
will keep us posted
devil.gif

Reconfirming for those that still think it says $58.99:

Mix-and-match from top-notch games, and save big with this special offer.

For a limited time, when you buy two Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or Wii titles priced $59.99 or less, you can get a third title of equal or lesser value free.

Plus, you'll get free shipping on all three titles.

Follow these steps:

Select three qualifying games from these extensive lists, and
add them to your cart: Excludes pre-orders. Items may ship separately. One free title per order.
See offer details.

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...87&ref=39&loc=01

Back
Top Bottom