BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Can you return games at Target without receipt?

I guess getting free $60 is good too. But your money might stay at Target/Walmart

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I guess getting free $60 is good too. But your money might stay at Target/Walmart
I believe they keep track. Last time I did a swap/return, they swiped my driver's license [???].

^Yeah, at Target you have a $70 "allowance" that you could return stuff without a receipt within 12 months and get store credit.

Just bring your driver' license with you and you're good.

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

^Yeah, at Target you have a $70 "allowance" that you could return stuff without a receipt within 12 months and get store credit.

Just bring your driver' license with you and you're good.

So I can't return all three games? That would be $180

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

toys R us is like that cousin you rarely see but your really cool with

best buy is like your !$##@ bag brother
roll.gif
that was on point

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I believe they keep track. Last time I did a swap/return, they swiped my driver's license [???].
Yeah stores use some # on your license as your "returner ID #" so they can track/check your return activity. It was a sign up about it @the walmart I went to.

me and 2 other friends r putting up 40 a piece to get forza 3 this week... saving 20 bucks each isnt bad at all.
smile.gif

Biff - I've been partying balls and getting ready for this basketball fantasy league. Update me please as my troops are ready to make moves

Mission BB Take Down - On Hold and Pending on biff

Money87 wrote:
headed to best buy now will let you know what happens

this guy has been gone since this morning and no word from him. i think they got him and biff.

Best buy does 60-60-0 on the receipts. Just copped FIFA, and 2 uncharteds. Returned one at walmart for 65 gift card and sold other on craigslist for 50.Keeping FIFA.Don't know about the gift receipt scam though cuz I think the whole transaction shows up for them.

UPDATE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Biff if I see you on the news i'm recording it and posting it on youtube weather you like it or not!

my bad guys i was gunna go after the gym this mornin then got distracted wit some other #+%#... i hope to go tomorrow after classes

I heard away to succeed is buy the 3 games and keep the one u want and got for free in the car. Got back and tell em u wanna make an exchange for those 2games. What this does is it gives u a new different reciept. I haven't tried it but my boy who works at BB said it might work

If you're trying to pull the gift receipt sneak attack, all 3 games have to be on 1 receipt only.

If you wanna return 1 or 2 games of the 3, you're obligated to return/exchange all 3 together.

Tough break.

Still wouldn't be surprised if some dudes here will be able to pull a fast one as/with an employee, though.

Back
Top Bottom