Best cable to connect macbook to tv?

I have a macbook and want to hook it up to an HDMI port of a TV.  I looked on ebay, and these hookups can't look to be more than 6 inches long!  What are some cables that are 6 feet or something like that where i don't need to basically prop up the computer against the tv to connect each other?  

I have a macbook and want to hook it up to an HDMI port of a TV.  I looked on ebay, and these hookups can't look to be more than 6 inches long!  What are some cables that are 6 feet or something like that where i don't need to basically prop up the computer against the tv to connect each other?  

What kind of macbook do you have?

Do you have a macbook pro unibody (aluminum) or polycarbonate? Do you have a white macbook? black macbook?

Either way.....here's what you need:

Aluminum or Polycarbonate Unibody macbook/macbook pro - Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter then you'll need an HDMI cable of deisred length (this will get you audio AND video)

If you have the older style Macbook (Black or White) then you'll need a MiniDVI to HDMI adapter - this will get you VIDEO ONLY

If you have an older style Macbook Pro - then you'll need a DVI to HDMI cable - this will also get you VIDEO only...

enjoy!

What kind of macbook do you have?

Do you have a macbook pro unibody (aluminum) or polycarbonate? Do you have a white macbook? black macbook?

Either way.....here's what you need:

Aluminum or Polycarbonate Unibody macbook/macbook pro - Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter then you'll need an HDMI cable of deisred length (this will get you audio AND video)

If you have the older style Macbook (Black or White) then you'll need a MiniDVI to HDMI adapter - this will get you VIDEO ONLY

If you have an older style Macbook Pro - then you'll need a DVI to HDMI cable - this will also get you VIDEO only...

enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom