pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 too
Ol' stanky booty *%!
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

this guy really prides himself for being normally educated. how old are you?

perhaps people view you as an anomaly on NT because this is a sneaker forum.

outside of NT you'd just be another dude. I laugh when people think your extremely intelligent. while your posts are interesting and conversation striking, you are average. that is it.

don't get gassed because high school kids are unable to read your rants.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But back to the topic
Finishing a nice long, hard workout
Getting something youve wanted for a long time
The meals and the sleep after hours of sex
Favorite team getting a big win

All I can think of for now

For someone who said that he didn't "know me from Adam," Method Man did the best impression of me, far and away of anyone who has ever tried. I actually laughed out loud when he incorporated that account of Lord Nelson's naval engagement (although I thought that was at Cape Vincentes). The only thing you were wrong about is that I really do speak and write in a similar manner.

The only thing I am really mad about is that if I am going to be put in a Novel, even if the guy loses, put me in A Song of Ice and Fire novel. Even if my head gets cut off and I am a dwarf, at least I would get to be Lord Stark or Tyrion Lannister for a little while and that would, indeed, be one of the best feelings in the world.

I was going to post some random small stuff, like when the back of your neck gets trimmed at the barber.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

For someone who said that he didn't "know me from Adam," Method Man did the best impression of me, far and away of anyone who has ever tried. I actually laughed out loud when he incorporated that account of Lord Nelson's naval engagement (although I thought that was at Cape Vincentes). The only thing you were wrong about is that I really do speak and write in a similar manner.

The only thing I am really mad about is that if I am going to be put in a Novel, even if the guy loses, put me in A Song of Ice and Fire novel. Even if my head gets cut off and I am a dwarf, at least I would get to be Lord Stark or Tyrion Lannister for a little while and that would, indeed, be one of the best feelings in the world.

whats good rex, its flballa!

I always thought that when REx would drop knowledge about economics, that I couldn't understand because I sucked at economics.

Now I understand that's not the case, lol. He just can't get to the point. Lol

Back
Top Bottom