BEST FOOD SPOTS IN NYC

Best food spots in the city if you got one post it

WHAT and Where

i dont have one lol i jsut moved here.

Buccaneer Diner on Astoria BLVD. Place is the bomb but expect to spend 15-25 per plate.

what are some good italian restaurants?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

what are some good italian restaurants?
nerd.gif
Babbo - Waverly Pl. b/w 6th and Macdougal
Malatesta Trattoria - Christopher St. and Washington
La Vie - 28th and 7th
Basso 56 - 56th and Broadway

and tons more.

Babbo - Waverly Pl. b/w 6th and Macdougal
Malatesta Trattoria - Christopher St. and Washington
La Vie - 28th and 7th
Basso 56 - 56th and Broadway
co-sign on these, but babbo is nearly impossible to get into these days. damn phone is busy for days.

i also dig il cortile in little italy, and al di la in park slope brooklyn.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Born and raised in NY. Eaten a lot of pizza, but it gets no beter than......

Sal and Carmine's
103 + BWAY
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7171482/new_york_ny/sal_s_carmine_pizza.htmlhttp://newyork.citysearch.../sal_s_carmine_pizza.html

Don't even pay attention to the first review. Dude is clearly a *%*%+#$ fool.

born n raised in NYC and your favorite pizza is Sals and Carmines?? if you want pizza in Manhattan you want to go to Patsy in east Harlem...or any spot inBK...Pellegrinos isnt a pizza spot its south Italian cusine clown...and get of my jock strap

Best Pizza shop is on the corner of 116th and Lex...those who live in or are from El Barrio already know......Carmine's is a good italian restaurant....

My house, I make a great chicken wings and pork friend rice and a cup of noodle on the side.

best gyro hands down i tested alot lamb gryo-prince & broadway this cart called dino's best chicken gyro-spring & broadway this cart called halal ithibk is called that but the best

Raos on 117th and pleasant ave getting reservations is a pain though...Dallas Bbq is nice the texas sized Pina Colada is banging... Earth NY downtown iswonderful...Good Spot in Brooklyn near Brooklyn tech is the Smoke Joint best BBQ i ever had..

few good burger spots: Two Boots out in Park slope forgot the address tho......also SOHO Park on the corner of Lafayette and prince

cant front on the Papaya's also tho....get a decent meal for less than 5

Back
Top Bottom