BEST FOOD SPOTS IN NYC

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

Best spanish food in NYC is coming from
El Malecon in the hieghts .. and the eye candy from the area is a healthy plus ... but if your shook about the area
Pio Pio is 2nd best , get there Matador special = A whole chicken , salchipapa, fried green plaintains, avocado salad , and rice and beans 30$ you have more than enough food for 2 people, and there sangria is one of the best in the city
Burger spots HANDS DOWN THE SLEEPER OF NYC
" Burger Joint " its a secret burger spot located in Le Parker Meridien hotel on 57th and 6th ave. a great spot to bring dates because its such a suprise factor and there burgers are so tasty, but beware getting a seat might be a problem ... best to let your date wait on line while you Hawk the the people eating for the next seat
another good value is Gyu Ka Ku .... its a japanese spot where you cook your own meat, the food is delicious and again its a great spot to bring dates, thier lex ave. location has a great city feel at night and if your in soho there is also a location there

theres a couple of spots ima try that I heard from here when I get back to the city in a month , this NC life is killing me ... best resturant out here is outback
sick.gif

pio pio and gyu kaku
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom