best high school dunkers you've seen

Bryan Hopkins c/o 2002 Dallas Lincoln
Louis Williams
Mike Mercer

Believe it or not Byron Eaton was a fool his freshman year. Windmills, Backwards tomahawks, Off the glass, you name it. He's gained a good 30 - 40 lbs andlost it ever since.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

That McGrady dunk in high school where he supposedly "ended" the other dude's career was pretty good as well.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

where is this vid?
I've still never seen this .. anywhere.
I think it was at a ABCD camp.....I don't believe the just ended the dudes career, but eventually the dude offed himself...
smh.gif
no joke....asfar as the vid, I am not too sure if there is one out there...but there was a write up on ESPN a while back on the effect of that T-Mac dunk on that dude

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Louis Williams
Mike Mercer

Believe it or not Byron Eaton was a fool his freshman year. Windmills, Backwards tomahawks, Off the glass, you name it. He's gained a good 30 - 40 lbs and lost it ever since.
I had a friend that played on the AAU team with Lou Williams and Mike Mercer and he told me something to this effect. He said they were at sometourney and he was gettin nasty. I never believed him cause when I finally saw dude in the McDonalds game he looked like Beanie Seagle......guess he was tellinthe truth.

Also: If anyone is from the Atl area and you were in high school you gotta mention the 2 dudes from South Atlanta H.S., Vincent Banks and Kudus Ogbara. Youtalkin bout n****s that used to JUMP....
laugh.gif

That McGrady dunk in high school where he supposedly "ended" the other dude's career was pretty good as well.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

where is this vid?

I remember hearing about the Hopkins dude from Houston. I never got a chance to see him. He ended up going to SMU right?

For some reason, I always thought Byron Eaton had some bounce in him even though I NEVER saw him dunk in a game.

Has anyone seen Sherron dunk in a game @ KU?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

where is this vid?
I think it was at a ABCD camp.....I don't believe the just ended the dudes career, but eventually the dude offed himself...
smh.gif
no joke....as far as the vid, I am not too sure if there is one out there...but there was a write up on ESPN a while back on the effect of that T-Mac dunk on that dude
yep. I remember reading about that in a slam i think. I think he did it on the 1st day or maybe the 2nd of camp and everybody just stopped whatthey were doing and were like
sick.gif
. That helped his name ring out

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

Louis Williams
Mike Mercer

Believe it or not Byron Eaton was a fool his freshman year. Windmills, Backwards tomahawks, Off the glass, you name it. He's gained a good 30 - 40 lbs and lost it ever since.
I had a friend that played on the AAU team with Lou Williams and Mike Mercer and he told me something to this effect. He said they were at some tourney and he was gettin nasty. I never believed him cause when I finally saw dude in the McDonalds game he looked like Beanie Seagle......guess he was tellin the truth.

Also: If anyone is from the Atl area and you were in high school you gotta mention the 2 dudes from South Atlanta H.S., Vincent Banks and Kudus Ogbara. You talkin bout n****s that used to JUMP....
laugh.gif
He lost his bounce after he started playing football again. He was an all around athlete, 4 star in football, 5 star in basketball. That weightkept him from his true potential.

Chris Larry from Xaverian HS in Brooklyn, aka Skywalker in the first ESPN Summerball (or w/e that dunking competition was called). Played against him, he tookoff from the FT line against us on a break as a Sophmore. Dude had so much potential but wasted it by being lazy and not rounding out his game.

Shannon brown dunked from the free throw line at tim hardaways bball camp as a sophmore..he's prolly the sickest dunker I've seen in h.s besidesderrick rose

Back
Top Bottom