Best Jordans to Ball In

In your opinion, which is the best Jordan to ball in? A short explanation as to why would be helpful as well.
This question gets asked too many times, so lets make it a Poll.
^This way people can just scroll down and look at the different reasons why ppl like certain shoes.
Notice: Polls have a limit of 20 options so if you want to vote on AJ I-III just add a reply and i will add
it to the first reply which was made by me.

The why is to eliminate threads such as "what jordan should i get to ball in," that way people look at this thread read some postdepending on the shoes they want and see whether that shoes' features would be good for them.

XVIIIs FTW!!

Responsiveness: 10/10; I love the responsiveness of the shoe (double stacked zoom air)! Feels really bouncy!
Comfort: 9/10; I love the way these feel. My toes have room to breath unlike many other Jordans that kill pinkie toes.
Traction: 12/10; The traction on these is insane!! They give you traction even on dusty floors.
Ankle Support: 7/10; Good ankle support. Could be better for a mid top, but at the same time could be worse.
Stability: 9/10; Great stability.

jordan 22

if you played in these shoes, you would know why.. espeically the low-tops version of this shoe.. i love them!
responsiveness: awesome (IMO), they do feel slight off the ground at first, but overall these shoes are good
comfort: probably the reason why i love these shoes, they feel like they are pillows on your feet!!!
traction: BEST PART of the shoes, best traction ive ever played in
stability: very stable shoe, i don't feel like im going to roll my ankles in these.

edit.. hahah my bad, i thought i wrote it in the post.. lol

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

if you played in these shoes, you would know why.. espeically the low-tops version of this shoe.. i love them!

responsiveness: awesome (IMO), they do feel slight off the ground at first, but overall these shoes are good
comfort: probably the reason why i love these shoes, they feel like they are pillows on your feet!!!
stability: very stable shoe, i don't feel like im going to roll my ankles in these

did u post which shoe u are talkin about?
nerd.gif

XIX SEs IMO, light, insanely comfortable, and good traction, they just take a few wears to break in

i like to play in my 22's...
i love the AMAZING traction..
really comfortable...
ankle support is somewhat nice but not the best...

but this is my opinion play in what you think is the best to you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

jordan 22

stability: very stable shoe, i don't feel like im going to roll my ankles in these.

edit.. hahah my bad, i thought i wrote it in the post.. lol

i got me a pair and they are by far the best ive owned as well

goes to the xiv's. Mind you I havent played in the xx2's yet. Ive heard great things about it. Anyways, i voted for the xiv just for the merefeeling of the shoe on your feet. It fits like a glove. Another thing is the traction and responsiveness. The traction is superb. You can hear the squeaksLOL. Also the zoom responsiveness, IMO is great.

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

goes to the xiv's. Mind you I havent played in the xx2's yet. Ive heard great things about it. Anyways, i voted for the xiv just for the mere feeling of the shoe on your feet. It fits like a glove. Another thing is the traction and responsiveness. The traction is superb. You can hear the squeaks LOL. Also the zoom responsiveness, IMO is great.

the jordan XIV is my second fav jordan shoe...

XXII>XIV>XXI

my top 3 jordans
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jordan III
It fits my foot perfectly. Very comfortable. Very responsive. Adequate support. Traction could be better especially at 7 years old.

XX1 was far the best performing shoes of all the jordans I had, even compared to the XX3. The downfall to me on the XX3 was the traction, while the downfall tome on the XX1 was the looks. I wish the XX3 had the XX1 traction.

My other favorite J to ball in, was my infrared VI. I beat a pair of mine to death on the basketball court back in 2003. luckily I still have two fresh pairs.
smile.gif

X's are definitely comfortable. maybe even more comfortable than III's in my opinion. they have good ankle support and they have a lot of grip.

XIII

actually, best ball shoe i've played in, period.

arch support is amazing. ankle support top notch. grip is predictable in clean and dusty surfaces.

only problem i had was that it took a few wearings to work them in (was hurting my pinkie toe for the first 2-3 wearings).

XVII's... comfortable and I have never twisted my ankles on it! dang! I just jinx myself! knock on wood!

i only tried V's and VII's they weren't the best experience, but i want to try XX's i hear thats a very comfortable sneaker.

Hands down the XIII is the best Jordan I've played in (I've played in the 3,4,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,20,21,22). For reference purposes, I'm6'1", 240, and play point forward or in the post. I can spot up for the J, but I prefer to get to or around the rim. The XIII is a pretty high cutshoe, and ankle support is a top priority for me. Also, the cushioning is excellent, and it's a wonderfully durable Jordan. I play indoors, and I keepthe soles very clean, so I have not had traction problems like a lot of others. I know that popular opinion is to favor the XIV, and I do like it very much,however I prefer the softer cushioning of the XIII.

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:
Hands down the XIII is the best Jordan I've played in (I've played in the 3,4,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,20,21,22). For reference purposes, I'm 6'1", 240, and play point forward or in the post. I can spot up for the J, but I prefer to get to or around the rim. The XIII is a pretty high cut shoe, and ankle support is a top priority for me. Also, the cushioning is excellent, and it's a wonderfully durable Jordan. I play indoors, and I keep the soles very clean, so I have not had traction problems like a lot of others. I know that popular opinion is to favor the XIV, and I do like it very much, however I prefer the softer cushioning of the XIII.

definitely

im suprised that people would rather play in 4's or 5's than XV's - I personally like the XV its nice to the ground and is mega comfy - but the xx2blows everything outta da water

Back
Top Bottom