Best Looking Car Right Now, Period! - Lambo Aventador

2013-Maserati-GranTurismo-Sport-with-all-model.jpg

Originally Posted by odog24

personally i hate looking at all of these unrealistic cars

They're only unrealistic if you let them be.

Keep the hope alive, my friend.

My top 3:

3. Audi A8

35iobpw.jpg

2. Maserati GT

2dvlpck.jpg

1. BMW M5

ao3mkg.jpg

The Lambo is nice, although the interior is too much for my taste, more like a spaceship, which is cool, but I don't find it as aesthetical as the clean lines of the Audi or the BMW. The exterior is nice as well, but yet again a bit excessive for my taste, but it certainly does shout "supercar" expensive, fast, crazy, although according to tests it's not nearly as crazy as it looks.
And Aston's are amazing, although I don't think the One-77 is the most beautiful, my vote goes to the DB9.

rfx, firstly i do have respect for your auto knowledge, but bro youre a name brand sacker, anything thats considered high-end or euro designer youre all over it, and i think that clouds your true judgement, im not knocking your opinion or what you like, but if you want a real discussion, the aventador is not the best designed car, or supercar, right now

Originally Posted by slickp42189

rfx, firstly i do have respect for your auto knowledge, but bro youre a name brand sacker, anything thats considered high-end or euro designer youre all over it, and i think that clouds your true judgement, im not knocking your opinion or what you like, but if you want a real discussion, the aventador is not the best designed car, or supercar, right now

Ummm, I own a Lexus IS, which is probably just mid-level luxury. I am not all about the car just because of the name. I'm also a Toyota fan and love the new Toyobaru collab FRS/BRZ and I think we can all agree there is nothign high-end about that. 
I also never said the Aventador is the best designed car or supercar, I said it was the best looking, which in the end is subjective. Please, share your opinion on which you think is the best looking and everyone can chime in. That is really what the thread is about. 

If we are talking about pure performance cars, Aventador will still be up there with the Paganis, Ferrari, Gumperts, Koenigseggs, Nobles, McLarens, Bugatti, etc.... No matter how you look at it, whether it is the most technical or not, it is still an achievement what Lambo did with the Aventador. I don't think it's lapped the ring yet but I'm certain it'll do well and likely match the 458 at least. Top Gear (whether you can use that as a valid test or not) did lap the Aventador faster than most of the cars I've mentioned and even beat the 458, Zonda F and Noble (M something, I forget) iirc.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

My top 3:

3. Audi A8

35iobpw.jpg

2. Maserati GT

1. BMW M5

ao3mkg.jpg

The Lambo is nice, although the interior is too much for my taste, more like a spaceship, which is cool, but I don't find it as aesthetical as the clean lines of the Audi or the BMW. The exterior is nice as well, but yet again a bit excessive for my taste, but it certainly does shout "supercar" expensive, fast, crazy, although according to tests it's not nearly as crazy as it looks.
And Aston's are amazing, although I don't think the One-77 is the most beautiful, my vote goes to the DB9.

I was driving next to an A8 this morning and I really wasn't impressed. It was nice but it's nothing special to me. A few blocks later, I was next to a 550i and it's nice, it definitely got my attention when I saw it from my rear view mirror as the low, sleek lines of the hood made it look like it was crawling but then I saw it up close and again, it wasn't as impressive as I had hoped. Definitely go with the M5 for better fronts and rears if you plan to get one. From those choices, I am not sure why you wouldn't put the Maserati GT first. Looks are subjective, I know, but it is by miles better looking than the M5.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Id rather take one of these

01_mbsls63amgfd_opt.jpg
Yeah i prefer this one to the Lambo. Dont get me wrong the Lambo in OP picture looks amazing but i like the classic look of the Benz more.

Black Lambo Aventador reminds me of the batmoblie

What is the maintenance cost of a Lambo? I was looking into a Porsche 911 and maintenance cost is through the roof

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

What is the maintenance cost of a Lambo? I was looking into a Porsche 911 and maintenance cost is through the roof

A lot, 911 is actually one of the cheaper ones to maintain in comparison to Lambo, Ferrari and Aston. 
No first hand experience though, it's only based on asking people on the track and lurking 6speedonline when I was researching for some Astons and Porsche.
So take that with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

As much as I LOVE the Aventador, this is the most beautiful car out

tumblr_m1x0pe6HYs1qhi11io1_400.jpg
Top 5 for me for sure, I love this 458 with HREs.
x1hdtj.jpg

34yrbt0.jpg

Those lambos are unbelievable.
sick.gif

But this holds a special place in my heart in terms of looks:

the thing is... i wanted somebody in this thread to really post a different car that i can agree with to counter OPs argument/opinion and to sway my opinion

but the Lamborghini Aventador is just the most beautiful car in production.

Back
Top Bottom