Best Looking Car Right Now, Period! - Lambo Aventador

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

This post has been taken over by Ferraris, personally i dont see

Porsche > Ferrari

Carera GT, another in the top of my list. Sadly, it isn't in production anymore. 
x53239.jpg

11j68e8.jpg

358crkh.jpg

fyh6hg.jpg

I love Lambos but I rather have a Mosler MT-900 aka the Saleen/Corvette lovechild (600HP)

mosler-mt900-gtr-xx_2.jpg

mosler-mt900-gtr-xx--3_800x0w.jpg

mosler-mt900-gtr-xx-_800x0w.jpg

can anyone explain what the thing that looks like a much smaller version of the rear brake does? there's the rotor, and its clamped by the brake and on the opposite side by another smaller object. what is that object?

Reventon is my favorite
tumblr_m1vfl9mdNZ1qhlme0o1_500.jpg

But the Aventador is amazing. Two of my favorites with the Murci as #3

I love Lambo's

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

This post has been taken over by Ferraris, personally i dont see

Porsche > Ferrari
651297_o.gif

Egg-zactly. Maybe it's not the design I see, but what a Porsche represents, which is so beautiful to me. They're still offering manuals for all their models and honestly, I think they're gonna keep it that way to let us true car-enthusiasts cook...the old fashioned way.

Me, personally, nothing sounds as good as a car going through the gears...unlike the very artificial sound associated with dual-clutches or super fast single-clutch paddles

Not a fan of Lamborghini's... But that is one beautiful car. Needless to say,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by slickp42189

rfx, firstly i do have respect for your auto knowledge, but bro youre a name brand sacker, anything thats considered high-end or euro designer youre all over it, and i think that clouds your true judgement, im not knocking your opinion or what you like, but if you want a real discussion, the aventador is not the best designed car, or supercar, right now

Ummm, I own a Lexus IS, which is probably just mid-level luxury. I am not all about the car just because of the name. I'm also a Toyota fan and love the new Toyobaru collab FRS/BRZ and I think we can all agree there is nothign high-end about that. 
I also never said the Aventador is the best designed car or supercar, I said it was the best looking, which in the end is subjective. Please, share your opinion on which you think is the best looking and everyone can chime in. That is really what the thread is about. 

If we are talking about pure performance cars, Aventador will still be up there with the Paganis, Ferrari, Gumperts, Koenigseggs, Nobles, McLarens, Bugatti, etc.... No matter how you look at it, whether it is the most technical or not, it is still an achievement what Lambo did with the Aventador. I don't think it's lapped the ring yet but I'm certain it'll do well and likely match the 458 at least. Top Gear (whether you can use that as a valid test or not) did lap the Aventador faster than most of the cars I've mentioned and even beat the 458, Zonda F and Noble (M something, I forget) iirc.
forgive me for confusing looks with design
and again pardon me but it seems like anytime you get into a car thread you rave about some lux name brand

the best looking to me has got to be the 599, ive always been a prancing horse fan so there may be other better looking cars (murci) but i have an affinity for F-cars

and if you want to talk about pure performance cars, when was the last time Lamb won anything? and its only up there because of its age and price tag

and i know its highly debatable but when it comes to these high end sports cars, lap times tend to turn into a drivers race instead of a cars race, i mean the 458 does have the dc but its lacking 130+hp and 110+ lb.ft. so the lamb looks like the dominater on paper, im not familiar with the lap times so school me if the difference was staggering or minimal

The Ferrari California is a woman's car. Enzo probably rolled over in his grave when it was released. It goes against everything Ferrari was built upon. A front engine-V8 Ferrari
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Aventador J. 

I prefer the regular Aventador, but I don't have the funds to buy either so it doesn't really matter. 

11bklfq.jpg

21afl1u.jpg

33ni9ky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom