Best (No grease , No shine) Pomade/ Hair Gel?

I use to use Murray but it was just too thick in my hair and I got tired of my hats and ish being all greasy. Tried this out:

View media item 172296
Never looked back since. Been HOLDING ME DOWN. :smokin

Smh NT. y'all should kno pomaded are bad. They clog hair follicles . There is really kno use for them. Use carrot cream, olive oil or some other type of moisturizer.

I used to use Axe pomade(messy style). My hair is thick and straight,it got the job done.

I don't use pomade. I just use the boar bristle after I hop out of the shower. I get natural waves doing that. Never used gel before.

i tried gels, pomades, mousse, axe stuff, glue and nothing comes close to this, try it and thank me later, best stuff out there, holds your hair right and washes off like nothing.seriously, try it

still having waves in 2012...

its all bout that unkept dirty fro life

Smh NT. y'all should kno pomaded are bad. They clog hair follicles . There is really kno use for them. Use carrot cream, olive oil or some other type of moisturizer.
Too much of anything is bad for hair. Pomade work well for some people's hair.

i tried gels, pomades, mousse, axe stuff, glue and nothing comes close to this, try it and thank me later, best stuff out there, holds your hair right and washes off like nothing.seriously, try it
View media item 172616

NO LIE. THISSS

I went to my barber shop and my barber was like try it out. I saw the name and the label and thought "I aint trying this cholo ****."

A few weeks later, I had a function after a cut so I said lemme try it. This stuff is the truth. I was using that Axe stuff posted above and the suavecito stuff is leaps and bounds better.

I don't understand, you guys keep posting products with sheen, mostly used for comb overs or pompadours, exactly what OP doesn't want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom