Best (No grease , No shine) Pomade/ Hair Gel?

ive been switching between aquage transforming paste and the american crew you've mentioned.

i tried gels, pomades, mousse, axe stuff, glue and nothing comes close to this, try it and thank me later, best stuff out there, holds your hair right and washes off like nothing.seriously, try it
View media item 172616

Suavecito really is the best, washes out like nothing.:smokin Though I have heard that coconut oil is also good.

what kind of hairstyles are we talking about here? does this work with all kinds of cuts? curly, straight, wavy hair?

Last edited:
View media item 172737A NTer on IG says this stuff is the best. Any try this?
i swear by this stuff i have been using it for a while now and it is the best thing i have ever used in my hair. it holds very well, and washes out super easily. its basically a more expensive version of the suavecito stuff. some people say it works better and others say they work equally as well. i havent tried the suavecito and i really have no reason to try it or anything else. the layrite (regular hold) works like a dream.

I don't think this is what the op has in mind
laugh.gif

I use Giovanni's all natural hair gel from Whole Fools. Works well. No flakes.

what kind of hairstyles are we talking about here? does this work with all kinds of cuts? curly, straight, wavy hair?
anything bro. i have messiest hair since i'm always wearing a hat or i let my hair be free haha, it works with curly hair so it'll be fine with wavy hair as well. it works with any style, slicked back, pomp, comb overs like mentioned, spiked, anything really. just have a little water in your hair and apply small amount and you're set for the whole day. washes off like nothing, not greasy at all and leaves your hair soft

Last edited:
American Crew Fiber + Consort hairspray= :smokin

Or AC Forming Cream when I want a bit of sheen. Their pomade doesn't really hold well for me.

I don't understand, you guys keep posting products with sheen, mostly used for comb overs or pompadours, exactly what OP doesn't want
laugh.gif
THIS.

I used the AXE "messy look" one myself.

I'm looking for a new one with a better hold. NO shine or sheen at all. Just going for the dry messy look.
nerd.gif

One product that is slept on is cocoa butter.

you use the cocoa butter in a can or just cocoa butter lotion?
cuz in HS i used the lotion and that was when my waves was spinnin the most, but i had super duper dandruff from it. So do u use the can? cuz u might be on to something

Used to use gatsby but didn't really like the smell too much so now I use bumble and bumble sumotech and hairspray. Washes out easier too. Asian btw

Back
Top Bottom