Best (No grease , No shine) Pomade/ Hair Gel?

i switch between Crew and Sumotech. can't go wrong w/ either one. if there is a Sephora near you, they sell Sumotech there and if you are not happy w/ the product, you can return it for a full refund.

go to an asian market (99 ranch in CA) and get this stuff called Gatsby.  all these colors w/japanese writing, but get the yellow or if you want the sticky icky ish...get the red one.  It holds all day and washes out with a quickness

Gatsby Moving Rubber if you're Asian

+1

This is the best I have found ever. I use either the pink or the purple one as my hair is usually kept pretty short but they do various other types depending on your hair length.

Oh, and you don't have to be Asian either for it to work (i'm not).

I have a hi-top fade. Am I suppose to put hair dress/grease in it when wet, fresh out the shower? Or when my hair is completely dry?

i tried gels, pomades, mousse, axe stuff, glue and nothing comes close to this, try it and thank me later, best stuff out there, holds your hair right and washes off like nothing.seriously, try it
View media item 172616

OP said no shine tho.. I *** with this and layrite do'... extra hold :pimp:

What is the difference between American Crew Fiber and other American Crew hairstyling products? I like to do a combover, but I also like to keep the shine at a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom