Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

ok should i be tryin to lvl up or just stop and train all day and dont try to get up in lvl?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Both, you gotta find what works for you. If you find yourself training a lot of winning a lot of your battles then maybe go for leveling. Or vice versa.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

i cant beat NOBODY around me i dont kno if its me or the fist :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

how is not having money making this game fun? silly def.

and making fists more powerful than guns is idiotic.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
15833​

I've officially decided to quit. I haven't played since I gave Dr. West my password.

Now that I don't play anymore I can't believe how much I was into this game. I can't say that the game was wack, but on the surface it is pretty lame. But what made it fun was all the interaction and intricacies involved in trying to achieve silly status.

But besides the people I've played x-box with, this game made me interact and get to meet a couple of NT'rs who I didn't even know existed before.

Shouts out to Wally and shouts out to B-wood even though dude was playing the middle man and aint wanna let me get in the crystal trade business, even though I Jaz-O'd him into the game. It's a couple of other dudes who was cool but the majority of ya'll aint @#%$. Crumb snatchers. I donated for about 5 people and aint even get a thanks.

I put dollars on mine, when Sock-Open hit, I was the first in line.

Yall dudes need to pay homage. I been around since Vol 1. When most of ya'll thought LPC was a city in Cali, I was hustlin Vodka, and pissin off high level mobstas.

How many of ya'll remember when Grizzy Herbert was playing this game grinding with the OG's?

When ya'll was hoopin and hollerin about the Misc war I was strategizing like Sun Tzu, ya'll see how son do?

And know ya'll aint got love for Knowledge? The new school aint got love for Knowledge?

Dudes is quick to finish you but scared to post they picture. The game is messed up.

When ya'll was putting up rappers and movie stars in your avy's I had pictures of girls butt naked repping my name. Ya'll don't remember that tho?
Andre Woodson For President​

anyone wanna play some madden on the Wii for a mil?
I just dropped a brownie in the brownie bowl

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
14588​

TeamWolfShirts
"I bowled a perfect game in Wii Sports while wearing my wolfshirt"

I think the Double Donator killed the game. Before, you had chances to make money with Crystals, E-bars, or Nutrishakes but now, the market is too saturated and crystals that used to sell at 50k+ are selling for 35k max. Without interest or reselling, there is no money to be made.

Also, it's pretty pointless to quit because I'm sure there'll be times when you're at a computer with nothing to do and LPC can take up the time. If you're gonna "quit", just hold on to your stuff and do street searches and stuff.

Your right about that, I still blame gamer ash for donating $200 and selling super low "just to help people out". So damn dumb.

Quote:
Also, it's pretty pointless to quit because I'm sure there'll be times when you're at a computer with nothing to do and LPC can take up the time. If you're gonna "quit", just hold on to your stuff and do street searches and stuff.
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Damn I see a lot of you guys are quitting, can't say I blame you though. Game is less enjoyable with every update it goes through. I'm questioning why I even play anymore, I just log on for the street searches, do a couple attacks and log off.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ them dog pound members, they need to log off, eat a meal and take a shower for @#%$ sake.

Take it from me....I "quit", handed out all my stuff, and then had to watch as black market fees went down, crystals prices were limited, and everybody had billions of dollars to pump their stats. Maybe something will change that will make you want to play again. No reason to throw it all away.

Back
Top Bottom