Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

@#%$ locked my thread! www.lostpower.com/forums/...hp?t=13128 :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Not all hope is lost. I was just talking with Roach when I get this alert:

November 9 2007, 5:54:09 pm k0ruptr attacked you and lost. Delete

and when I click on his profile and check up on him he was in Area 51. But then when I refreshed about 10 seconds later he's in LA and just got $3+ mill

EDIT: information from my dude, that's maui. the guy who stole the OG NT gang money
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

rcdp - It wouldn't be Monta Ellis :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

My first guess doesn't count cause someone took it already. Kelenna Azubuike

TeamZEnthusiasts
Team Bay Area
TEAMlateNIGHTMyspace

MJAir wins :pimp:
pimp.gif

edit:I'm sorry, Gambit can not receive any more Crystal Transfers today. Try again tomorrow. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

To those that are quitting LPC:

Bye :frown:
frown.gif

I was gonna try and encourage you all to stick around, but like Wally said a clean break is probably the best thing now if you can get it.

I'm gonna keep on playing just off the fact that I have so many donor days left and I can't let no punk-@#%$ java encoder beat me, so I'm riding until the proverbial ship sinks. :smh:
smh.gif
otherLEGIT NTers who want to use it.

And if I never see BwooD, Wally, yankees1129, I AM KNOWLEDGE, Trap, ZeroGravity, rcdp, Roach (The Godfather :pimp:
pimp.gif
bye.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

For everyone that's QUITTING...

I just wanted to give you guys props once again for making this game fun... I quit a long time ago but I missed interacting with some of the NT cats I met through LPC... So I decided to keep the LPC account and not have it deleted.

But now that everyone I was cool with is quitting too then all I have to say is @#%$ this game and @#%$ def for taking everyones trills. :lol:
laugh.gif

I mean it this time too... for real. :lol:
laugh.gif

Here's a list of cats that I gotta give shouts to AGAIN for the great experience... cause I ain't gonna lie man this @#%$ was big to me. :lol:
laugh.gif
super roachBwooDFolkGD74 You already know fam... If I ever touch down in NY youre the one Im gonna holla at first. :pimp:
pimp.gif
whthaloRaWeX05 Jules300tyronebillionufckidwhywesteppinTHOMAS CROWN Held down BBC with me while everyone was training... We were getting worked too. :lol:
laugh.gif
Mr MillerPHENOMENONjblackcat Mr Fizzy Womackkicksfiended playing
poornikoI AM KNOWLEDGE Props for that other forum :pimp:
pimp.gif
WHPH Thanks for letting me UNDS that minigun

I know there's alot more of you guys but these are the NT names that came off the top of my head.

Some LPC ID's that I was real cool with but never got an NT name from was: Cheesecake, Trap and Shallowside

Thanks to all the names that were listed.... Ya'll got an e-brother for life... You know I got ya'll. :pimp:
pimp.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bwood remember when Jingles sold us our first $10B back in vol. 2??? :pimp:
pimp.gif
Son we was on some Ocean's eleven @#%$... Always ahead of the game homie... Props. :smokin
smokin.gif

kevenmayne you a cool cat too even though we had our beefs... NT stand up.

Powerstating. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

@#%$ Kiwi... You wack homie. :lol:
laugh.gif
first with a couple...

-I once sold 1000 ebars back to the game for $0.... ouch.
-I donated $50 when shakes were still being sold on the market for whatever price you wanted then right after def put a cap on them... I was heated.
-I used to beast on ladytot... I'd send her vodka shots and a couple dildos daily. The pinkscreen was on me. :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

Alright so I just checked LPC for the first time in the month.

How did Jingles get fedded AGAIN?

First his dog died, then his fiance got in an accident.

Dude couldn't pay his rent.

What was his excuse this time?
Andre Woodson For President​

Back
Top Bottom