Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

Guess I'm not selling my stuff then...

Should I keep the big house? I want to keep working out until i get in the 100ks then start leveling. Would a smaller property or bigger property help me out?

save up for a private hotel...I worked out my stats to 10 mil total in that thing = carpal tunnel
laugh.gif

Can someone tell this guy to stop attacking me when im online or finish him =P 22289 I can't be training like this

My fault for using the grenade on azcobalt. My finger slipped.

MAN-BEAR-PIG attacked you and FINISHED you with his Chainsaw.

Someone get him for me. He's attacking me for using a grenade.

lol that guy changed his sig and now it says protected by 13692. you think one of you could take him? i know rawe can

^^^anybody can put anything in there sig dont believe him(and you cant be protected by a person thats not on anyway lol)

laugh.gif
My fault for attacking you ghost. I just wanted to see if you wouldcome to NT saying 11689 attacked me...I'll reimburse you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

J/W... what's the stat requirement to join the nt gang? I wanna set a goal already =]

100 mil total stats.... That should be your target at least if you want to join. We have people above and below 100 mil.

But you pretty much need to train on a mars or galaxy to get that much. Post-reset LPC sucks.

Back
Top Bottom