massmurderer.gif

Fights Won: 13638
Fights Lost: 2354
Fights Quit: 2

Total Fights: 15994
Win Percentage: 85%

Originally Posted by disxbxvinh

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

i'm copping myself a chainsaw for christmas.
laugh.gif
cop me one too for my christmas present (i need more chain saw kills) =) jking i want a swat armor for christmas so the rich please help the poor

like i said how to get ur rank pic to display

we'll see.
coolugh.gif
onequestion, though. you said you needed more chainsaw kills, so, i'm assuming you already have some. so, what do you need another chainsawfor?
nerd.gif

oh, just copy/paste. don't use quick reply,though...go to "add reply."

i'm copping myself a chainsaw for christmas.
laugh.gif
cop me one too for my christmas present (i need more chain saw kills) =) jking i want a swat armor for christmas so the rich please help the poor

like i said how to get ur rank pic to display

we'll see.
coolugh.gif
one question, though. you said you needed more chainsaw kills, so, i'm assuming you already have some. so, what do you need another chainsaw for?
nerd.gif

oh, just copy/paste. don't use quick reply, though.
my chain saw got sold i need the street sweeper to powerlvl and didnt have money for both

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Judge: You paid $860,000 to bail JokeyIII out. What a good friend. Keep him out of trouble
happy x-mas
wink.gif

ballin'!
cool.gif
watch him get back in jail....

lol i wish, i just kno how it feel to be in jail for 3hrs and how do yall get that face to work over here

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

jokey, who's in your avy...imaliarsaur?

my chain saw got sold i need the street sweeper to powerlvl and didnt have money for both

i don't even know what level they're availiable at...i think i was gonna cop one from tbill....
rpg = rocket propelled grenade launcher...225mil.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

i don't even know what level they're availiable at...i think i was gonna cop one from tbill....

im all out, im done selling. perry is leting items go for way to low. but if you can get 4 more people that want one I can get them for retail

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

OK, now you've done it. Santa is going to distribute some presents.
HI SANTA I WOULD LIKE ME A CHAINSAW or IF UR TOO RICH U CAN GET ME A SWAT ARMOR EITHER ONE

Do you believe in Santa? Do you?

And LOL at it only costing $10k to fly out of Fiji. I feel like an idiot now.

Santa can't read minds.... I need to see IDs. Then I need to check with the elves and stuff to see if they can do it. [debbie downer]And, of course, I needto check my naughty or nice list.[/debbie downer]

Debbie_Downer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom