mad.gif
(

he's been offline for 3 hours.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell?

im mad >>>>>>>>>> New! November 29 2007, 7:20:21 pm Beaveryâ"¢ attacked you and FINISHED you with his Foot Long Dildo.

[table][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:57 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:53 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:50 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:46 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:42 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:37 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:32 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:28 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:25 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:20 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:16 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:12 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:08 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:45:03 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:44:58 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! November 29 2007, 7:44:54 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Small Medi-kit(s) from Beaveryâ"¢[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

this is off topic but I just got in right now and...

smh.gif
@ the damn KNICKS. they should be ashamed ofthemselves
alien.gif

Bwood must be rolling in his grave
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Where's fr3sh when you need him....

Fine, I'll do the work....

roll.gif
Good D there, _obe. Don't wanna break a nail? That's fine.

pimp.gif
Spectacular defense once again! It's like he's playing in another game. Wow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Where's fr3sh when you need him....

Fine, I'll do the work....

roll.gif
Good D there, _obe. Don't wanna break a nail? That's fine.

pimp.gif
Spectacular defense once again! It's like he's playing in another game. Wow.
pimp.gif
score?

Where art thou, Bwood? Let's tell our stories about him and maybe it will summon him back, sort of like saying "Bloody Mary" three times.

This is my favorite story.... We were at war with Goodfellas and they kept attacking us online. They rejected our surrender. So we fought back and we weredestroying them, but they wouldn't take our surrender. Well, after a few days of this, Bwood joins our gang and mugs Moose (their leader) once. Within oneminute, Moose accepts our surrender and sends an email saying, "Well, we've fought to a draw. No use in continuing this."

The aftermath: Moose is sent to fed.
roll.gif
But then Bwood spammed our gang forums.... He replied in every topic (we've got like 15 topics, not the 4 orso Inactive Season has)..... He may be a founding father of BBC, but he always had a little BPB in him.

What I miss most are the bMOOD swings and getting hacked and the gentle finishes (no rsarno).

Ummm.....

Ummm.....

Someone else share a story.

Originally Posted by Deutzia

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

2nd!!!!
What? It's 215...
eyes.gif

In other news, who wants to bet 5 million on the Lakers/Nuggets game?

I got $5 mil on the Nuggets.

Tonight I find your true identity.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the
roll.gif
Knicks. Why haven't they forfeited yet?

Where art thou, Bwood? Let's tell our stories about him and maybe it will summon him back, sort of like saying "Bloody Mary" three times.

This is my favorite story.... We were at war with Goodfellas and they kept attacking us online. They rejected our surrender. So we fought back and we were destroying them, but they wouldn't take our surrender. Well, after a few days of this, Bwood joins our gang and mugs Moose (their leader) once. Within one minute, Moose accepts our surrender and sends an email saying, "Well, we've fought to a draw. No use in continuing this."

The aftermath: Moose is sent to fed.
roll.gif
But then Bwood spammed our gang forums.... He replied in every topic (we've got like 15 topics, not the 4 or so Inactive Season has)..... He may be a founding father of BBC, but he always had a little BPB in him.

What I miss most are the bMOOD swings and getting hacked and the gentle finishes (no rsarno).

Ummm.....

Ummm.....

Someone else share a story.

laugh.gif

What the hell happened to Bwood? Did he get banned?

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

2nd!!!!
What? It's 215...
eyes.gif

In other news, who wants to bet 5 million on the Lakers/Nuggets game?

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the
roll.gif
Knicks. Why haven't they forfeited yet?
1mil on the lakers GO KOBE

Indeed... actually don't pay me until we reach 215.
tongue.gif

$5 mill on the Lakers. Anyone else?

tongue.gif

i said 1mil =) if u dont accept then ill do 5mil

tongue.gif

I'll take that bet too...
Damn Ive been a post-!!##@ in this past 3 pages
smh.gif

okay so I have whywesteppin & are owe double s betting $5 mill each.

Their going for the Nuggets
I'm going for the Lakers

okay so I have whywesteppin & are owe double s betting $5 mill each.

Their going for the Nuggets
I'm going for the Lakers
im in for the lakers 5mil down

Back
Top Bottom