Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $10080!

my first street search over 10,000
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Balla96

These last few pages have been lame...

ohwell.gif

Nothing against all the new people here, but I miss the days of Rawex posting contests and WHPH and that one guy trying to sell game money and people buyingcrystals from each other and not being able to afford spying on people....

85615f4d67d9f1f19b96275c5b27739860ce7e8.gif

HELP ME PLEASE

[table][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:23:37 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp hacked your Bank One account and stole $17,810![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:22:47 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp attacked you and FINISHED you with his Double Barrel Shotgun.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:18:48 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp filled you with buckshot from their Double Barrel Shotgun and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:18:15 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp filled you with buckshot from their Double Barrel Shotgun and stole 98198, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:17:35 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp filled you with buckshot from their Double Barrel Shotgun and stole 198416, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:17:04 pm[/td] [td]Nonamepimp filled you with buckshot from their Double Barrel Shotgun and stole 364951, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

i miss the days where crystal went for like 3 mil a piece and would could donate them into the gang deposits.
i miss the days of taining because now all these clowns that are only like 20 days old have better stats than me because they donated and have a superioradvantage over me.
i miss my SS.
frown.gif

%*#+ IS YOUR PROBLEM
[table][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:26:20 pm[/td] [td]Beary_the_Bear hacked your Bank One account and stole $13,076![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:25:33 pm[/td] [td]Beary_the_Bear attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

i'll take that street sweeper if you really are quitting.. haha nah jp.. dont quit.. its a game dont trip..

anyway.. finally got a successful hack and i got zip.. now im in jail
sick.gif

If you quit, send the chainsaw back to Santa.

i miss the days where crystal went for like 3 mil a piece and would could donate them into the gang deposits.

Those aren't the old days. Old days is selling your crystals for $9k each on the item market because that's the only way to get money.

^yeah, those are the old days WWS.

btw, who are the 10 oldest lpc members? post your ID.

I know Jules and Roach are def there.

Grenades only finish
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ this new development. not that it matters much to me anymore, but dEf gets the ultimate
indifferent.gif

Balla

NikeAJK or something like that is the oldest.

And Roach of course.

Mang, did dEf change it? I gotta try it out.....

edit:

In the hospital for 172 minute(s).
Reason: Finished by (7246) Shallowside_NT's MK3A2 Concussion Grenade
Guess that answers that.
frown.gif

I feel bad now because I voted yes in the forums for making grenades finish only.
smh.gif

I figured leveling was dead at the time.
frown.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

embarassed.gif

alien.gif

ohwell.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

^yeah, those are the old days WWS.

btw, who are the 10 oldest lpc members? post your ID.

I know Jules and Roach are def there.

Grenades only finish
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ this new development. not that it matters much to me anymore, but dEf gets the ultimate
indifferent.gif

Man, that sucks about the grenades. Now I actually have to buy a real weapon.

Btw I'm the oldest in my gang
pimp.gif
followed by RBC....NT MOB
pimp.gif

i copped a bunch of grenades last week thinking i was gonna be able to level off people lvl 200+. boy was i wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by disxbxvinh

%*#+ IS YOUR PROBLEM
[table][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:26:20 pm[/td] [td]Beary_the_Bear hacked your Bank One account and stole $13,076![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29 2007, 10:25:33 pm[/td] [td]Beary_the_Bear attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
Relax mang I get hacked by NTers all the time
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom