Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
You have completed the Computer Programming course!You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 5000 job skills, 0driving skills, 5000 computer skills, and 250 brain power!

Quote:
You got a job at the Technical Support.

Quote:
You also gain 225 job skills, 150 computer skills, 0 driving skills and 1 strength each day.

Quote:
Computer Skills: 6,010 [Ranked: 261]
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
edit: OH, he's out!

And I'm cold:

You beat xxxxxx and stole $121740, 117 crystal(s), and gained 1% EXP!
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

pimp.gif
October 24 2007, 1:02:40 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Tbillion attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 24 2007, 1:00:18 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received $999,999 from grimace.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 24 2007, 12:53:09 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received 300 Snack Mix(s) from grimace&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 24 2007, 12:52:51 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received 1 Energy Bar(s) from grimace&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 24 2007, 12:52:37 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received 1400 Small Medi-kit(s) from grimace

:lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

looks like bwood won the contest, i cant make out what the words in bold say but im pretty sure its not important :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
first giveaway will be 1400 medkits 1 ebar and 300 snack mixes to the first person to get at me in game. 16630

Quote:
October 24 2007, 12:53:09 pm You received 300 Snack Mix(s) from grimace Delete
October 24 2007, 12:52:51 pm You received 1 Energy Bar(s) from grimace Delete
October 24 2007, 12:52:37 pm You received 1400 Small Medi-kit(s) from grimace
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Tonight.... Let's assemble a task force. Our goal:

I want to put 1000+ bodies in the hospital.

Who wants to help?

I'm thinking we do it around midnight East Coast time, after the Rockies game is over.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

you planning on unleashing a bomb or two?
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

^ :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

i can mug a few @ at time, i'm not loaded on energy bars or anything.

i'll probably be up trying to milk a couple hundred thousand from my cash cows anyway.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
of course you. your always planning some mass annihilation or extermination.

change things up and extend a hand of friendship. :wink:
wink.gif
ing a "Do-gooder" team. We would make our names GoodSamaritan1, GoodSamaritan2, etc. We would go around finishing people who are offline with a lot of cash or crystals on them.

But first I want to put 1000 people in the hospital.

* Partially cause I don't do many nice things.... But sometimes I help people out.

Quote:
i can mug a few @ at time, i'm not loaded on energy bars or anything.
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Quote:
I want to put 1000+ bodies in the hospital.

Who wants to help?

I'm thinking we do it around midnight East Coast time, after the Rockies game is over.
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom