Mr. Miller Checking In..
BBC & Meth Lab

Oh the memories....lol
NT better run LPC now
Good luck

smh.gif

Woke up to a pink screen

[table][tr][td]November 21 2007, 8:44:38 am[/td] [td]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx attacked you and FINISHED you with his DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

Woke up to this.

[table][tr][td]November 21 2007, 7:53:08 am[/td] [td](21952)umardinho bought your Chainsaw from the Item Market for $1,800,000!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 21 2007, 7:21:32 am[/td] [td]G-man blew your%$@@ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 300, and 0 crystal(s).
eyes.gif

[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20 2007, 10:14:34 pm[/td] [td]BlackAngel hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $12,491!
frown.gif
frown.gif

[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
and this email:

(13452) IMADINOSAUR
2032576858893672di3.jpg

Received:
Time: 9:03:16 pm
Date: November 20, 2007

User Info:

Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:

tell all people who has IMA in there name, dont made something bad with the other people, like scam, cheat, lie, kill while online,finish same like kill, use bad word, unles they first (but try avoid this thing)

cause is effect to all people has IMA on there name, tell them 1000 time... that will take this gang long in future.. =)

I think shes wanted me to tell eveyone with IMA in thier name not to break any rules or everyone with IMA in thier name will have a bad reputation, kinda likewhen nters started scamming people and attacking online and it gave all nters a bad name i guess.

oh, and if any of you have time give me a good review on the game forums please
happy.gif

http://www.lostpower.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13896

i got you, i am just gonna make up some complete bs though.
laugh.gif

yea she told me some stuff about nt'es that pissed her off. she said platinum funk used to finish her all day for no reason.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
how did i get arrested trying to hack that dudes account?
smh.gif
i knew he wouldn't have anything anyways.

i just scratched lil stewie is paying a half mil per hack on the jail wall. this should be funny.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom