Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Not on at interest today. Just a heads up.
eek.gif

You have completed the Military Combat course!
You have gained 1500000 strength, 750000 speed, 750000 defense, 5000 job skills, 0 driving skills, 0 computer skills, and 5000 brain power!

(54407) darkport Failed crime -
Type: Steal from Stores
Crime: Steal Cigarettes 8 Pay Bail
(54177) evoking1230 Failed crime -
Type: Robbin and Stealin
Crime: Bank Robbery - Wheel Man 14 Pay Bail
(54122) mezor Failed crime -
Type: Auto Theft
Crime: GTA - Camaro 19 Pay Bail
(54397) twolegs Failed crime -
Crime: Bank Robbery - Point Man 19 Pay Bail
(52451) anakondaz Failed crime -
Crime: Bank Robbery - Wheel Man 23 Pay Bail
(53957) Legendjs Failed crime -
Type: Kidnapping
Crime: Kidnap an Actress 27 Pay Bail
(52924) CalicoBlack Failed crime -
Crime: Kidnap a Foreign Oil King 29 Pay Bail
(48208) markymarc101 Failed crime -
Crime: Kidnap an Actress 39 Pay Bail
(51826) pthvtrose Failed crime -
Crime: Kidnap a Foreign Oil King 41 Pay Bail

poor newbs. guess they better donate and get some quick bp.
smh.gif

Ive got a SWAT to give away, first to hit me up in game gets it... 38563

Lookin for between 1000 and 2000 crystals too

Originally Posted by seaner23

sup. just an fyi i got a BIG giveaway plan for my birthday (it's in november so calm down until then). i'm working out the details now but it'll be worth around 2-3 billion at least probably.
If anyone is still left playing this game

In other news, who is this?

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 18, 2008, 7:31:09 am[/td] [td]-balla96- wrote: I'm NOT 7036, who told you that or why would you assume that?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 17, 2008, 9:54:44 pm[/td] [td]37761 wrote: 7036 is you too right
u NT too right[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 17, 2008, 8:56:03 pm[/td] [td]-balla96- wrote: huh? $$# you talkin bout?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 17, 2008, 8:00:52 pm[/td] [td]37761 wrote: man u got 2 accounts[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Don't talk #$($ about my weight. You know it's a sensitive issue for me. Gosh, mother #$($&.

No wonder you carry that large backpack, you got your secret stash of snacks underneath all of those batteries and wires

Originally Posted by Balla86

Don't talk #$($ about my weight. You know it's a sensitive issue for me. Gosh, mother #$($&.

No wonder you carry that large backpack, you got your secret stash of snacks underneath all of those batteries and wires
smh @ referring to hamburgers and pies and bottles of mayonnaise as merely "snacks."

Originally Posted by Balla86

smh @ referring to hamburgers and pies and bottles of mayonnaise as merely "snacks."

smh @ wally not shining the signal, we already chillin fool.

Contest!? No need for a contest when this happens:

[table][tr][td]September 19 2008, 12:27:08 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 M.E.C.A.A. -V(s) from goldensilver[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 19 2008, 12:27:04 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Phaser Cannon(s) from goldensilver[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
<mind explodes>

Back
Top Bottom