Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

bah bah blacksheep

what's up people? sucks if you just bought crystals recently or donated.

Why?

When I mean recently, I mean before dEf added crystal buying in the black market.

EDIT: ripfan, keep posting what that guy does. He lurks on these forums because he has nothing better to do and it makes him feel better when he sees his name on lpc threads.
laugh.gif
Yeah I just visited the forums and that sucks because yesteday I bought 1200 crystals.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

So is that dude not even a NT'r.

r3d in the Fed.
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

New! July 3 2008, 12:00:03 amYou have completed the Martial Arts course!
You have gained 100000 strength, 100000 speed, 300000 defense, 0 job skills, 0 driving skills, 0 computer skills, and 300 brain power!
I aced the final!!!
pimp.gif

damn.. i jus bought 10k worth of crystals from the crystal market thinking i was getting a steal and #$$$

come on man...

let us know ahead of time

How much are crystals selling for on the BM? Low enough for me to log-in? I can hold an infinite amount.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

How much are crystals selling for on the BM? Low enough for me to log-in? I can hold an infinite amount.
Buy Crystals for $260,988 each

i logged in to check and ended up not buying any. its funny how def always changes something right after i quit. last time i quit he added like 5 new citiesand 10 items
grin.gif

ooops.. typo...

im at work and im not trying to get caught browsing lpc and nt.. lol

lpcxnt at work ftl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

smh.gif

Why do changes like these happen after I quit. I hate you def.

roll.gif
i feel the same way. but i didnt know you quit also i thought youwere just going to be gone for 3days

Originally Posted by seaner23

just a quick thought...has anybody ever been warned or banned in a lpc thread?
i haven't. neither has my "other friends." none of my posts have warranted warning or banishment, though.

just a quick thought...has anybody ever been warned or banned in a lpc thread? i wonder do the mods even check in to see whats up or do they just wait until it gets about 300 pages and just lock it up?

Meth and dirty play LPC

keep posting what that guy does. He lurks on these forums because he has nothing better to do and it makes him feel better when he sees his name on lpc threads.
laugh.gif

true.

while we're boosting esteem....

[table][tr][td]July 3 2008, 6:11:57 am[/td] [td]UrbanPulse hacked your Bank One account and stole $0![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

smh.gif

Why do changes like these happen after I quit. I hate you def.

roll.gif
i feel the same way. but i didnt know you quit also i thought you were just going to be gone for 3days

nah, i'm pretty much done. i log in a few times a day to see how many levels i lost and that's all. were you the one that sent the shakes? i'mprobably not going to use them so you want them back? alerts were deleted so i have no idea where i got them.

You are currently taking the Human Biology learning course.
You have 1 days left in the course
Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

New! July 3 2008, 12:00:03 amYou have completed the Martial Arts course!
You have gained 100000 strength, 100000 speed, 300000 defense, 0 job skills, 0 driving skills, 0 computer skills, and 300 brain power!
I aced the final!!!
pimp.gif

sexy.
pimp.gif
finished classes are one of my favorite alerts.

Back
Top Bottom