Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Hits Successful: 1
Hits Failed: 0

Thanks ufckid
pimp.gif

lol np..

and if you are in the 1 year departmernt or about to be hit me up! got some nice gifts..

yer.

and yes. that's how much I dropped. anyone wanna lend ya boy mars money?
got about 40k mixes,
1500 crystals,
10 shakes, and a whole lotta gusto ( word to locash city)

im bout to go on a mug fest.

gotta get to atleast top 300 b4 its jihad time.

nt akhbar.

wally, juels, swoosh, bwood, red(well u fedded) and anyone else who down to get rowdy holla at me!
you cats always say ya rowdy. wanna get wild. got money to blow, down to do dirt and get at cats.
well lets boss up.

so... i got 1 bil i will give away tomorrow afternoon, possibly 25-50 nutrishakes, and whatever else. I'll wait for more people.

If anyone wants to help fund me a mars so I can train message me. ID-46022

Right now I have a space station about 140mil cash, 18 shakes, and 1968 crystals.

*Edit - I also have 22 ebars. Would it be smart to sell them since they are going for about 1.1 mil?

[h3]Last 25 Alerts[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Time[/th] [th=""]Event[/th] [th=""]Links[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Delete All Events?[/th] [th=""]Delete ALL[/th] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:05:09 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:05:03 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:57 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:53 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:49 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:45 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:41 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:37 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:32 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:28 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:24 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 6 2008, 8:04:14 am[/td] [td]SythSin attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
(21760) SythSin

Received:
Time: 8:05:27 am
Date: July 6, 2008

User Info:

Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:

Fail.

laugh.gif

Multiple Accounts Found - You have been Auto-Fedded for 30 days.

You have been put in the Lost Power Federal Jail for 920 day(s).
Reason: AutoFedBot has found a cheater. Multi Account Detected. You have been auto-fedded for 920 days.

If you believe you are innocent, send a message to dEf in the forums for investigation. Be sure to provide any evidence you can.
You can find the forums HERE.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom