Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

You are in the hospital for 155 minute(s).
Reason: Toasted by (8856) BwooDFolkGD74's Flame Thrower

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 3:47:05 pm[/td] [td]L0rdPein wrote: thats not a damn prize[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 3:46:25 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 wrote: bail money sent and prize delivered[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 3:46:23 pm[/td] [td]L0rdPein wrote: AHHH.... thats messed up[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 3:45:19 pm[/td] [td]L0rdPein wrote: = )[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 3:44:43 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 wrote: bail me and ill give u the prize, plus ill send the bail money back
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]New! July 4 2008, 4:26:29 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 toasted you with their Flame Thrower and stole $0 cash, 0 crystal(s), and 18,152 EXP from you.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4 2008, 4:19:52 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $0![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif

where's my damn prize?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

[table][tr][td]New! July 4 2008, 4:26:29 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 toasted you with their Flame Thrower and stole $0 cash, 0 crystal(s), and 18,152 EXP from you.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4 2008, 4:19:52 pm[/td] [td]BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $0![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif

where's my damn prize?
indifferent.gif
Yeah bwood you blew up my house and I was the tenth person to post on your thread in the forums.

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 7:25:21 pm[/td] [td]TylerDurden wrote: Actually forget it.
Thanks anyway mate.
I dont deserve prizes to be honest, give them to people who really are in need
smile.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 7:23:07 pm[/td] [td]
TylerDurden wrote:
Hey i sent you an email, i was in the top 20 i believe.

Thanks mate[/td] [/tr][tr][td]July 4, 2008, 2:14:17 pm[/td] [td]TylerDurden wrote: Hey heard you were giving out prizes?
Thanks mate.[/td] [/tr][/table]

ive finished basic computer, networking, programming, and driving 101. what should i take next?

NT feel free to hack me interest time.. tired of this same clown hacking me on a daily basis... and no i wont %$%* u up.. ! jus hack away .. free from theufckid %$%* me up list....

Originally Posted by UFCkid

NT feel free to hack me interest time.. tired of this same clown hacking me on a daily basis... and no i wont %$%* u up.. ! jus hack away .. free from the ufckid %$%* me up list....

last time you "gave us permission" and i hacked you, you asked if i was training soon...
eyes.gif

[h3]Lost Power City Learning Center[/h3][table]
lostcityschool.jpg
[tr][td]
You are currently taking the Martial Arts learning course.
You have 15 days left in the course.

Drop Out? [/td] [/tr][/table]

F* yeah Seeking!!!

ayo. anyone got any money they feel like throwing away?

send it here. im bout to train again. from 423 to 511 in stats. no bueno ese.

38608. shakes would be cool too.

wall diddy: lemme get them 50 shakes fam.
ol dirty rawester: lemme get that nolia clap.
lil ufc bad %$@: do what ya do, but watch my shoes
swoosh face killah: sit thru the biggest storm and hand out turkeys
jules santana bandana: aye! yer. chea chea chea chea
bwood jones: where we from? huh? harlem. HARLEM!

(ive been listening to too much music. and im high. at work. i like to imagine you guys as my favorite rappers. yes momo

1 year anniversary for me today, been stacking up the cash and supplies the last few months, staying on the low.

i jusr realized that the top ranked nters dont get busy at all...dont worry i'll make it that you have to

Back
Top Bottom