Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

oh yea. wally I still want them 50 shakes nuuugahhhh. word to pinky nuuuugahhhh.

I think I shall take a noob under my wing and mold him into a level 5 powerhouse.

what ever happened to those nt newbies from the nt noob gang(or whaever its called) they still play?

^
pimp.gif

got a problem? dont tell me u read every single post i make.? i asked that like 4 months ago.
laugh.gif

contest:

first one to send me an xbox live card number wins $ LOL..

my xbox live gold membership expired today
frown.gif

I propose a war on PSP, if anyone is in, message me.. Most of those guys are +++##*# trying to be heros and it's time they catch a little bit of hell.

If anyone of you are interested, message me @ 36609 so we can formulate something real quick.

I know there are some of you that enjoy @%#@!+% with these guys who take this $+@* so seriously....

^ ill join in about a week..

and go to sleep man.. your always on whenever this thread gets bump . lol

Today was the first day in over a month that I have spent all night on the computer. I go tsick of golfing and I took a long %!* nap earlier...

My dad hasnt had any gigs in 2 weeks, either, so I am pretty borede....

And drunk
eek.gif

Originally Posted by UFCkid

contest:

first one to send me an xbox live card number wins $ LOL..

my xbox live gold membership expired today
frown.gif

how much we talkin about?

and does anyone want a minigun for cheap- 115m? OBO dont lowball me toooo much
ohwell.gif

I have an ebar and 1mil for the first person to post why math sucks.... Please elaborate just a little bit and post your id.

I cant get into the electrical union without first taking this course, and I havent done math in years..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom