Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

9 more classes till graduation
pimp.gif

You have been put in the Lost Power Federal Jail for 916 day(s).

916 days till I get to style on everyone with all the cash I'll have
pimp.gif

I need to do some math and get a rough estimate of how much ill have. I'm feelin suicide bombs and 25 mil for each of my fellow NT'ers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

You have been put in the Lost Power Federal Jail for 916 day(s).

916 days till I get to style on everyone with all the cash I'll have
pimp.gif

I need to do some math and get a rough estimate of how much ill have. I'm feelin suicide bombs and 25 mil for each of my fellow NT'ers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

you do kno u dont collect interest when u are in fed

yeah all your cash gets wiped in both banks and safe. lol

might aswell start over man/ im here for ya

I want to do some sort of exciting giveaway, anyone have any ideas?

How about the first person to shave the letters lpc on their head wins 100mil

It must be legible, atleast 1 1/2 inches tall, and down to the skin. I am guessing we could find other people to contribute to this contest. Let me know ifthere are any takers and we can discuss it....

Ahhh that sucks LOL. Yea I might as well start over. Thanks for the support ufc I'll be hittin you up in game here shortly. Need to change my IP real quick

Ahhh that sucks LOL. Yea I might as well start over. Thanks for the support ufc I'll be hittin you up in game here shortly. Need to change my IP real quick

wow hellah sucks what was your id?

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

wow hellah sucks what was your id?

And yea I guess it wipes out all your cash cause when I got fedded I had 3 million on me and now only 30,000 from tech support

You are in Jail for 10 minute(s).
Reason: Failed crime -
Type: Sell Bootleg Music and Movies
Crime: Music CDs

I'm not used to this -_-

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I want to do some sort of exciting giveaway, anyone have any ideas?

How about the first person to shave the letters lpc on their head wins 100mil

It must be legible, atleast 1 1/2 inches tall, and down to the skin. I am guessing we could find other people to contribute to this contest. Let me know if there are any takers and we can discuss it....
im sorry, but you best believe i'll be wanting more than 100mill for me to shave "LPC" onto my head
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom