Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

1 year finally. send me some stuff. item accepting is now on.
pimp.gif

my first suicide bomb only got 5 ppl. heres a better list.

Using Suicide Bomb:
You walk in to a croud of people wearing your Suicide Bomb. No one suspects anything.
You start to fake a heart attack. As everyone runs to help you, you detonate...
They will feel your wrath.

ufckid_NT was killed.
Nevrox was killed.
TheFatal was killed.
minax was killed.
wise was killed.
LostPowerCity was killed.
-={Z}=- was killed.
Shyelocker was killed.
Fat&Sexy was killed.
kevinlovee was killed.
vadim was killed.
MerkinSince95 was killed.
dkray was killed.
yasir36 was killed.
AnGrY_BiShOp was killed.
Spctrm was killed.
LadySubZero was killed.
roland604 was killed.
Privatepink was killed.
SlEEPS was killed.
gdoughmane was killed.
VBoss was killed.
dns_95 was killed.

You have been put in the Lost Power Federal Jail for 918 day(s).
Reason: AutoFedBot has found a cheater. Multi Account Detected. You have been auto-fedded for 920 days.

2 days down.

welp. I quit this stupid !*! game.
ima give my entire stock of crap to a noob and watch him rise to the top.

wally, swoosh,mang, red, juels, ufc, whitechoc, and all u other mofos...its been a fun 3+ months.

lots of laughs and fun. ima just suicide bomb and im done.

thanks for all the halp and luv.

hbw shall never forget you guys.

HBW, I messaged you in game... I am pretty busy in my normal non dork life so it might be hard to get ahold of me on LPC. Go ahead and send the @%$+ my way, Idont think I'll get mugged too much.

If anyone can give me tips on how to train on a mac book with FF, I would appreciate it. I know how to train and I have only done it on a PC so I am kind ofconfused... 36609

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Delete ALL[/th] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:05:18 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $6,710,864![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:05:18 am[/td] [td]Frank_Zappa attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:05:12 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:05:03 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:56 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:52 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $3,511,646![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:49 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $3,671,677![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:46 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $7,736,563![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:43 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $7,297,200![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:39 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $3,977,373![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! July 9 2008, 12:04:35 am[/td] [td]UncleChopChop hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $4,625,937![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
that sucks.

hack me guys, i insist
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom