Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

JosephSKC u jerked me not in the way i like it to smh not answering emails and pm smh u a %*!*

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

homeboy $$@**!% on your creation fizz.
laugh.gif

aint he the same dude you talked about?...that thing? im not sure
o_O?

1zmjkhe.png

Speaking bad about a place you want to be a part of?

THAT'S WHAT WE ON Joseph? o_O?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

and Lpc chat is the real chat. Your chat was based off of lpc. LPC chat > nt chat
You're done.

On ignore. Everyone else do the same.
Word. Everyone ignore me and continue riding his !+%!.

Son you nut hugged rsarno for part time mod status of course lpc chat is better to you. you in there @+%@ riding

why u explaning urslef ? i said a joke and you giving me your life time story. i dont care if your quiting right after you asked nters and ugb people for money, thats what your choice...

im sorry nt aint give you a home, that wasnt my call.

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

i was gonna vote yes , but there was no point.

Lol, To be honest, I didn't ask anyone to be a mod in lpc chat, I woke up one day and had left my irc window open and was a mod. I didn't even ask why, just rolled with it. It's all good though, Nt isn't a good look when it comes to lpc, at all. The last half of that list aint !#!+ anyway. and you guys' "secret forum" isnt so secret being how two non-nters have already been in and seen everything.

speaking of which what kind of lames actually care about an online game SO MUCH that they wanna 'infiltrate' another forum and find out'secrets'. get a life.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

and Lpc chat is the real chat. Your chat was based off of lpc. LPC chat > nt chat
You're done.

Son you nut hugged rsarno for part time mod status of course lpc chat is better to you. you in there @+%@ riding

why u explaning urslef ? i said a joke and you giving me your life time story. i dont care if your quiting right after you asked nters and ugb people for money, thats what your choice...

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

Lol, To be honest, I didn't ask anyone to be a mod in lpc chat, I woke up one day and had left my irc window open and was a mod. I didn't even ask why, just rolled with it. It's all good though, Nt isn't a good look when it comes to lpc, at all. The last half of that list aint !#!+ anyway. and you guys' "secret forum" isnt so secret being how two non-nters have already been in and seen everything.

speaking of which what kind of lames actually care about an online game SO MUCH that they wanna 'infiltrate' another forum and find out 'secrets'. get a life.

You're saying that like I'm the one who "infiltrated" the site.

And jules, I registered once from my computer and my blackberry wouldn't let me register, I'm sure homer told you this as you had him "checkup" on me. I was still planning on paying a couple new people to register. What emails did you write me that I didn't respond to? I responded to everyemail you ever sent me

You're done.

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

speaking of which what kind of lames actually care about an online game SO MUCH that they wanna 'infiltrate' another forum and find out 'secrets'. get a life.

And jules, I registered once from my computer and my blackberry wouldn't let me register, I'm sure homer told you this as you had him "check up" on me. I was still planning on paying a couple new people to register. What emails did you write me that I didn't respond to? I responded to every email you ever sent me

not you.

and jules didnt ask me to check up on you. but when a gang member of mine does a deal i expect them to complete their part. especially for another nter. didyou leave the gang yet? i dont want no punks in my gang. if you say youre from nt you better rep nt.

oh and who cares if its not 'cool' to be related to nt. without some of us causing drama lpc would be so boring. everyone getting along and beinghappy, thered be no point to play. what would you save your $$ for? training? then who you gonna kill? no one? pple are just crybabies

You're done.

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

And jules, I registered once from my computer and my blackberry wouldn't let me register, I'm sure homer told you this as you had him "check up" on me. I was still planning on paying a couple new people to register. What emails did you write me that I didn't respond to? I responded to every email you ever sent me

not you. and jules didnt ask me to check up on you. but when a gang member of mine does a deal i expect them to complete their part. especially for another nter. did you leave the gang yet?
I am gonna complete my part. Believe me, I would have already registered a bunch of times from friends computers but that stupid site is alwaysdown for some reason. I'm sure jules can co-sign me on this. I'm still going to register a couple times, I saved the referral link in a note on myblackberry. And No, I haven't left, I haven't been on LPC since earlier and I don't plan on logging on. If I really have to leave then just kickme.

I just want to clarify that I have no problem with any NT'ers, most of you guys are cool for the most part. But some
ohwell.gif
I'll leave it at that. Great playing withyou guys

everyone is stupid.

can we play a new game or something?

cause this is turning in to the jewelry thread.

u gauise were once my friends.

I only like wally and raw now.

oh and u 2 swoosh. I lovez u 2.

you helped a young black man caught up in the mix when he was tryin to make a dollar outta a crystal and 15 cents.

but that comment was outta line.
and im hurt.

oh and I lovez white choc too.

matter of fact I lovez all u gauise.

can we increase the pease?

and peas to da middel eazt?

I'm probably going to quit after this.
grin.gif

[h3]Lost Power City Learning Center[/h3][table]
lostcityschool.jpg
[tr][td]
You are currently taking the Military Combat learning course.
You have 50 days left in the course.

Drop Out? [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Looks like Bwood is the only one still holding it down. This true?

Black Racer making an appearance, last time I seen you I wasn't banned and it was LPC volume 1
eek.gif

roll.gif

This thread = comedy. Goon I told you not to mess with those non-NT'ers.

[table][tr][td]UBG UnderWorld[/td] [td]37885[/td] [td]%$@+ mothers[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]Respect[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc Brah![/td] [td]109[/td] [td]Giant @$++[/td] [td]1336[/td] [td]Misc Brah![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc Brah![/td] [td]109[/td] [td]Pokemon[/td] [td]1940[/td] [td]MIsc Brah![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pokemon[/td] [td]1940[/td] [td]NFL betting[/td] [td]97[/td] [td]in for the sweep[/td] [/tr][/table]
This game = teh gheiyz. I'm richer than Raw now. I beat the game.

Back
Top Bottom