Best Option re Video Game return

I bought Madden 11 for XBOX on Buy.com back when it came out on sale. I havent ever even opened it cause I just dont ever have time to play video games. So I dont really want it anymore, but its too late to return it online.

What would be good options to do with it? I dont have an ebay account so I dont wanna go that route. Will any store let me return with no receipt, or will they know the game didnt come from their store? Im fine with getting store credit

I bought Madden 11 for XBOX on Buy.com back when it came out on sale. I havent ever even opened it cause I just dont ever have time to play video games. So I dont really want it anymore, but its too late to return it online.

What would be good options to do with it? I dont have an ebay account so I dont wanna go that route. Will any store let me return with no receipt, or will they know the game didnt come from their store? Im fine with getting store credit

Just say you got it as a gift. Since it's not opened, it shouldn't be an issue. Especially, since you don't mind store credit...

Just say you got it as a gift. Since it's not opened, it shouldn't be an issue. Especially, since you don't mind store credit...

Well, I would look around at which place has it at the highest price. Some might have it for $49 some $39, so I would look around. I don't think any store is going to give you trouble.

Well, I would look around at which place has it at the highest price. Some might have it for $49 some $39, so I would look around. I don't think any store is going to give you trouble.

I think walmart would just give you a gift card without a receipt. Ive returned a game I bought at toysrus to walmart before because I lost the reciept and it wasnt an issue. This was about a year ago though.

I think walmart would just give you a gift card without a receipt. Ive returned a game I bought at toysrus to walmart before because I lost the reciept and it wasnt an issue. This was about a year ago though.

Back
Top Bottom