Best Potato Chips? Vol. Something new

20200124_135950.jpg

"Honey Chili" flavor

Can’t go wrong with some Fritos with a burger or a bratwurst. Joints hit too hard.

My favorite brand is Zapps.
My favorite flavors of Zapps are the original spicy cajun crawtators and the cajun dill gatortators. Both are excellent but I recommend having a full glass of your favorite drink handy if you eat the spicy ones, they are a creeper and when the amount of spice in your mouth hits critical mass you will feel like you are making out with a flamethrower.

These tasted 100% like sweet corn. Not a little, not like, exactly like sweet corn. Flavor is strong and bold. If you like corn, you'll like these. I think they might only sell them exclusively at Walgreens.
pringles-sweet-corn-chips-1589892988.jpg

Voodoos are addicting man lol. Don’t have any of those around when ur baked, bag will be empty every time

My GOAT chips are regional, Seattle folk know... Tim’s Cascade Jalepeno chips.
They aren’t very spicy to me but they got the spicy + a little sweet thing and i cant put them down. I don’t know how far around the PNW they’re for sale

1602964706220.jpeg

these are my usual go to... i got a party size in my desk at work to go with my turkey sandwich i eat everyday lol
1621648817276.png

Voodoos are addicting man lol. Don’t have any of those around when ur baked, bag will be empty every time

My GOAT chips are regional, Seattle folk know... Tim’s Cascade Jalepeno chips.
They aren’t very spicy to me but they got the spicy + a little sweet thing and i cant put them down. I don’t know how far around the PNW they’re for sale

1602964706220.jpeg
These and sour cream and onion 🔥

Back
Top Bottom