Diamond D got props like a cop!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Magnum The Verb Lord
nerd.gif

lol j/k....but best ever??? Idk?

but I like Dj Quik and Mr.West

To me Dilla wasn't very good as an MC. Like his rhymes were real straightforward and didn'tmake me think much, granted Kanye's work isn't that difficult to read into but I think that Kanye's subject matter often makes up for his lack oflyrical ability.

Large Professor and Lord Finesse are too dated to be the best imo, their styles are real 93'$%+...and what has Diamond D done since that joint onSoundbombing II?

Pete Rock was/is decent.
All of Dr.Dre's writers were terrible.
Quik was cool, but if you're talking best of all time...[JayZ]Enh..God Bless[/JayZ]
RZA is on too much dust for me.
Madlib...enh...
I could go for Doom, but that would cause a riot.
Timbaland..
smh.gif

Hi-Tek and Pharrell are decent, but you can tell other bammas write for them.

My-T.

Large Professor and Lord Finesse are too dated to be the best imo, their styles are real 93'$%+
Everyone is "dated" at some point. Extra P & Finesse are hands down better emcees than dr. seuss, mother goose A ss Kanye.
RZA is on too much dust for me.

You wildin...... Rza is a straight technician on a mic devise with his off beat flow.

gots to be Lord Finesse.... then you got Hi-Tek and I kinda like Black Milk but thats just me

rza. from 93 to 97, everything he touched turned to gold, either in front of the mic, or behind the boards. he's responsible for at least three classics,and his rhymes were always on point.

Back
Top Bottom