Best Rap Producer Today??

just blaze and yeezy. mike will is nice for bangers but not timeless like 2 mentioned.

I'd have to say Lex Luger, Southside,TM88, Harry Freud, Yeezy, Mike Will, Young Chop, Jahlil Beats just to name a few ...

Ops question was in todays rap so it has to be Mike Will he has the sound hes on the radio all day ....we not talking bout 3 or 5 years ago

Mike will got a hit with rhianna using the same beat lol dude is the truth rite now

Ops question was in todays rap so it has to be Mike Will he has the sound hes on the radio all day ....we not talking bout 3 or 5 years ago

Mike will got a hit with rhianna using the same beat lol dude is the truth rite now

So just because he's all the place makes him the best? I personally don't find anything he's done really special but I did enjoy "My Hatin Joint"

Lol we would never know because it never happened so using if to try to prove a point would never work.... But juicy j hasnt had a mainstream hit solo until he got that fire from mike will

Lol we would never know because it never happened so using if to try to prove a point would never work.... But juicy j hasnt had a mainstream hit solo until he got that fire from mike will

I understand I'm more into producers who a more musical with it plus I don't like like his sound like that. Which is More suitable for artists from the southern region which I'm really not fan of. Everything is preference though.

Yeezy.

Today, tomorrow, yesterday.

His beats are timeless. And i feel like he can make watever he wants.
If you ever are doubting Ye's creativity, and you happen to have all his albums on your iPod, just go to Music, select Ye's artist folder and put it on shuffle

Listening to his College Dropout stuff to Watch The Throne and then back to LR or Grad . . . crazy how versatile he is

Yeezy.

If you ever are doubting Ye's creativity, and you happen to have all his albums on your iPod, just go to Music, select Ye's artist folder and put it on shuffle​

Listening to his College Dropout stuff to Watch The Throne and then back to LR or Grad . . . crazy how versatile he is​
Yeah crazy how versatile his ghostwriters are :rolleyes

Uhh well there's a difference between who's the hottest producers and who's the best..

Mike Will and Chop are the hottest names in the producer circuit.

The best are the guys that are, well, simply the best.. Which, imo, are dudes like 9th, Alchemist, Harry Fraud, Neptunes and Kanye (not as much as in the past though), Toomp, ect.

Last edited:
Yeah crazy how versatile his ghostwriters are :rolleyes

This is about production, though.

Uhh well there's a difference between who's the hottest producers and who's the best..

Mike Will and Chop are the hottest names in the producer circuit.

The best are the guys that are, well, simply the best.. Which, imo, are dudes like 9th, Alchemist, Harry Fraud, Neptunes and Kanye (not as much as in the past though), Toomp, ect.

See I don't get how Harry Fraud is in there with Alc, Kanye, The Neptunes and 9th.

This is the exact same feeling I had when I listened to Lil B for the first time :lol:

Yeezy.

If you ever are doubting Ye's creativity, and you happen to have all his albums on your iPod, just go to Music, select Ye's artist folder and put it on shuffle​
Listening to his College Dropout stuff to Watch The Throne and then back to LR or Grad . . . crazy how versatile he is​
Yeah crazy how versatile his ghostwriters are
eyes.gif
Ghostwriters produce?

This is about production, though.
See I don't get how Harry Fraud is in there with Alc, Kanye, The Neptunes and 9th.

This is the exact same feeling I had when I listened to Lil B for the first time
laugh.gif
Are you saying Fraud should be in the category with Mike Will/Chop, or are you saying he doesnt deserve to be in a category with the others?

U guys lmao sheesh...

In no particular order of course

T-MINUS
Alchemist
The Runner
Stargate
Benny Blanco
Danjahandz
Drumma Boy
Lex Luger
Jim Jonsin
Zaytoven
Cardo - although not really on the level of these other guys, he made showroom soooo...

Hit - Boy gets an honorable mention just because he has hits

I would put Young Chop but mad of his tracks sound like @$!@#

Im forgetting a few but still

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom