Best Rap Producer Today??

I dead wanna kno why yall co sign harry fraud n young chop so hard.

I'm a fan of both but producers like T-Minus or even illangelo are vastly superior. They each can change styles with ease and the sound quality is much better. The melodies are more complex and they don't pigeon hole themselves like Fraud does with his basic drum tracks. Young Chop will be a monster but to put him above Mike Will and Drumma Boy isn't sensible since they all have very similar styles.

I dead wanna kno why yall co sign harry fraud n young chop so hard.

I'm a fan of both but producers like T-Minus or even illangelo are vastly superior. They each can change styles with ease and the sound quality is much better. The melodies are more complex and they don't pigeon hole themselves like Fraud does with his basic drum tracks. Young Chop will be a monster but to put him above Mike Will and Drumma Boy isn't sensible since they all have very similar styles.

I agree 100%.

Lol Kanye don't never make tracks on his own anymore, just look up the credits. Mike Dean tho :smokin

Nobody got nothin on Mike Dean

Lol the way these dudes talk about kanye i wouldve thought they were carrying his child

Kanye is good but we talking about today in hip hop and kanye aint it on the producing tip

Yooooo tell me what the last song kanye produced was tho?
Whats the last fire Pharrell did?
Kanye: Pusha T f Future - Pain

Co-Produced Millions f Rick Ross

Pharrell: Good Kid from GKMC

Presidential from Ross' album

Last edited:
Yeezy.

Today, tomorrow, yesterday.

His beats are timeless. And i feel like he can make watever he wants.
If you ever are doubting Ye's creativity, and you happen to have all his albums on your iPod, just go to Music, select Ye's artist folder and put it on shuffle​
Listening to his College Dropout stuff to Watch The Throne and then back to LR or Grad . . . crazy how versatile he is​
Yeah crazy how versatile his ghostwriters are :rolleyes

Ghostwriters produce?​
Oh my bad I forgot when he adds a horn or whistle to an already finished beat he gets the credit as being the co-producer :rolleyes

Last edited:
Kanye: Pusha T f Future - Pain​
Co-Produced Millions f Rick Ross​

Pharrell: Good Kid from GKMC​
Presidential from Ross' album​

Lol ur reaching broski u named 4 songs all of which are average instrumentals and none of which are actual hits. Just cause those are their latest credits doesn't mean they're good. Kanye don't even seem like he care about producing anymore and pharrell has had the same sound for eons now. Both of them had their time and are well respected but they not eatin these other producers like they used to.

Lol ur reaching broski u named 4 songs all of which are average instrumentals and none of which are actual hits. Just cause those are their latest credits doesn't mean they're good. Kanye don't even seem like he care about producing anymore and pharrell has had the same sound for eons now. Both of them had their time and are well respected but they not eatin these other producers like they used to.
QFT
but how are y'all sleeping on just blaze??? His last couple of beats have been FIRE. I can't think of a bad just blaze beat that I've heard in the last 3 years

QFT
but how are y'all sleeping on just blaze??? His last couple of beats have been FIRE. I can't think of a bad just blaze beat that I've heard in the last 3 years

Yo u right fam anything he touches is gold. It's just his catalogue been mad sparse lately so I be forgettin feel me

So if you were a rapper would rather have a Young Chop or Mike Will beat than a pharrell or Ye one?

Not in my book but everyone is entitled to their opinion. So let me ask you this if he gave them instrumentals to lesser known artists would they still be hits?
THe songs might not have been as popular or even hits but to be completely honest alot of mike's music has an undeniable crank effect. 

Last edited:
URL]

ALL TIME
URL]

Lol at these choices. I get paying homage but premier ain't no where near the best ever. Dre is better imo and so is Just Blaze.

Also not getting a single mention in here is Emile. Some of the firest fire ever produced.

Lol at these choices. I get paying homage but premier ain't no where near the best ever. Dre is better imo and so is Just Blaze.

Also not getting a single mention in here is Emile. Some of the firest fire ever produced.

Dre is cool but i don't think he's better then Premier that's just my opinion though. I think Alchemist Hi-Tek are some of the best right now oh and NO ID I really could say NO ID is the best though.

Last edited:
Alchemist will always be a god. Hi-Tek ain makin no noise righ now. I like NO ID but he ain no Alc

I get paying homage but premier ain't no where near the best ever. Dre is better imo and so is Just Blaze.
roll.gif
 Ha!  Dr. Dre and Just Blaze are better than DJ Premier?  Huh?  J Dilla and Madlib are the only producers that are up there with Primo.

Back
Top Bottom