BEST SUSHI JOINT IN NORCAL?

Mikuni's isn't great IMO. But the hostess at the Roseville restaurant is a cutie. Haha.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

Man, a lot of you need to step up you Japanese restaurant game. In my opinion, real Japanese Restaurants are owned/prepared by a real Japanese person or someone trained in Japan.

Check out:

Blowfish in the Potrero/Mission District
Koo in the Inner Sunset
Kaygetsu in Menlo Park
Ozumo in the Embarcadero
Sebo in Hayes Valley
Oyaji in Outer Richmond district
Tsunami in North Panhandle

We're talking sashimi that's so fresh it melts in your mouth. Try Uni with quail egg yolk on top, hamachi kama, or monk fish liver in pozu sauce. Get away from the tempura and the teriyaki, california roll crap!!!!

Check out my yelp reviews for more info!

Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

SoleSearching - I'm with the ownership group.

You gotta come out for dinner. We don't serve sushi, so I can't post its the best sushi spot in the bay but we have a mean ahi poke that rivals some hawaiian restaurants.

I'd still say that even if I wasn't involved.

Let me know if you ever head out there.

Sorry to get off topic, but my first time @ Poleng was last Thursday.. I had a good time, the music was dope.. Any events going on for this thursday?

Back on topic.. Kamakura near Stonestown SUCKS. I need to check out taraval okazu ya
MUDVILLE!

Thursday night we usually have a live band. This Thursday One Struggle is performing. They're a 6 piece hip hop/soul band.

You can check out all the event listings on our website www.polenglounge.com

It's updated pretty frequently.

Back on topic...if you're out in San Carlos, Ganko Sushi has some pretty fresh sushi. Its a quality not quantity kind of place.

Off topic...

Right on, deereel. I'll let you know. My homegirl Janet Barena says her cousin is with the ownership group also. Good luck with the business bro!

On topic...
I haven't been to a really good sushi boat place. You have to keep in mind that some of the pieces sit there for a while and I've seen some discolor and get soggy. But when you're throwing down Sake Bombs, I guess it doesn't matter.
Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

deereel!!!

long time no talk bro...man i had no idea...i go to poleng a lot man! never been there for dinner though, i gotta make it out. let me know bro!

jazzyFLESH.com
>touch more bread than a motherfu**in deli!<
AIM: tee eye ehm / e-mail: [email protected]/ reppin the bay area

SoleSearching

I think we have the same taste in sushi. I'll need to check out some of your suggestions. Any particular a favorite?

Thanks for the support. I wonder who your homegirl's cousin is? There aren't that many of us.

Tim

Let me know next time you head out there. I can't believe I haven't see you there because I'm there at least once a week.

NorCal summit at Poleng? hmm....

just went to American Sushi house, pretty cool spot, they even had a roll in my name. only problem I had was using the chopsticks. Needa step my chopsticks game up.

might try okazu ya next
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

ZUSHI PUZZLE! Hands down!

Aight im surprised this spot in San Francisco hasn't been mentioned. I know.. it sounds like some sushi spot owned by a mexican, but it is hands down some of THE best sushi i have ever had. They serve THE widest variety of fish that I have ever bare witnessed to. One time I was there, a japanese couple FROM JAPAN praised the selection and said that they couldn't even get the same IN JAPAN... no joke fellas this is the spot for sushi. You really need to sit at the Bar.. there is only about 6 spots and they fill up far far in advance so make sure to call in for reservations. Behind the bar you will find the most OG sushi chef, Roger, I mean he's on some real Godfather type sushi @#%$. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER OFF THE MENU. I know most of you go for the dragon rolls, rainbow rolls and other juiced up california rolls, but this is the stuff you can get anywhere. Tell Roger to make you the specials and he'll make you a special menu.

MUST HAVES:

1. Butterfish: This is the crack of the sea.. trust me
2. Pencil fish: you probably will never have a chance to eat this fish, so try it!
3. King crab remix: one bite, no dip... you'll understand when you get there
4. KOBE REMIX: yes, this is kobe beef sushi. IF YOU ARE LUCKY Roger will have stocked an A1 grade Kobe steak. For those who don't know Kobe comes in A1-A5 grade(A1 being the best). Don't hesitate to ask roger for the certificate for the A1 grade kobe (yes these cows come certified!).
5. Ocean trout: again another fish that is very rare to be stocked at sushi restaurants... its amazing so try it.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: tdubb96
www.formulamagic.com

gotta be sushi house....that place gives u bang for ur buck for sure. their rolls are crazy good, too bad the waits are insane.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

taraval okazu ya on Taraval is pretty good.

my family has been going there for years.
"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

HEADS UP:

DO NOT GO TO BAY SUSHI IN FAIRFIELD!

They have the most disgusting sushi ever! The fish is old, and the wait for the food is LOOOOONG!

TEAM WARRIORS
[bandwagon] Im just here for the playoffs...[/bandwagon]​
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Back
Top Bottom