Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Had to do with an ingredient(s) in it. This was years ago unfortunately so I can not remember the specifics. Right or wrong I just decided that it wasn'tworth it.

Had to do with an ingredient(s) in it. This was years ago unfortunately so I can not remember the specifics. Right or wrong I just decided that it wasn'tworth it.

100% whey protien cookies and cream
pimp.gif

Muscle Milk Cookies and cream. I swear they sneak crack it that +$**. I stopped drinking it though because of the aforementioned controversy.

Muscle Milk Cookies and cream. I swear they sneak crack it that +$**. I stopped drinking it though because of the aforementioned controversy.

Back
Top Bottom