Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Muscle Milk Cookies and cream. I swear they sneak crack it that +$**. I stopped drinking it though because of the aforementioned controversy.

Muscle Milk Cookies and cream. I swear they sneak crack it that +$**. I stopped drinking it though because of the aforementioned controversy.

whey gold (think that's what i have)...but i like them all, because i mix mine with strawberry and banana's and lite frozen yogart...i'm so used toit, i don't taste it anymore

whey gold (think that's what i have)...but i like them all, because i mix mine with strawberry and banana's and lite frozen yogart...i'm so used toit, i don't taste it anymore

- Chocolate Designer Whey
nerd.gif

- Chocolate NLarge 2
glasses.gif

- Muscle Milk

Back
Top Bottom