Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

is taking protein 100% safe though?

It's safe in moderate amounts.
High amounts of protein isn't the best for one's kidneys though.

Most people ingest too much protein as it is.
The western diet is full of meat products.

ON Gold Standard, Pro-Complex and Nitro Core

I heard Nitrean by At Large Nutrition was good and Myoplex wasn't bad. I also liked Probolic.

If you are worried about your kidneys just increase your water intake. I try to drink at least half a gallon per day.

I heard Nitrean by At Large Nutrition was good and Myoplex wasn't bad. I also liked Probolic.

If you are worried about your kidneys just increase your water intake. I try to drink at least half a gallon per day.

Back
Top Bottom