Best ways to relieve stress

What are good ways to relieve stress and just escape for a little bit? I've just been taking L after L and I'm too tired now to even be mad, I'm just stressed out. It's nothing bad in the big picture, but I'm not feeling really empowered right now.

Over the past few weeks, I've:

-Been rejected from my top choice university
-Owe someone a ridiculous amount of money
-Failed to land any kind of a job
-Failed to sell any of my stuff to try and raise a little bit of money
-Mid-term exams
-Trying to keep some relationships together
-Barely finding enough money to go to the gym
-Some other BS

Everyone around me has already gotten accepted into Ivy League schools and are pushing for me to chill and ball out, I can't because I haven't gotten my share yet.

What can you do to just settle down? I don't have a car and don't smoke/drink. I've just been trying to play some basketball lately
tired.gif

Hit the gym until your muscles quit. Then go sit in the sauna for 20 minutes.

By the time you get home and shower, you'll be too tired to be stressed.

When I feel that way, I usually:

-work out
-talk to my dad (always makes me feel like a new man, and gives me motivation to stay on the grind)
-read non-school related material

OP, keep your head up. We all go through ups and downs, and your time is coming.

Get yourself a copy of GTA, run around and kill people. Then run from/kill the cops.  been working for me this week 
pimp.gif

& exercising
pimp.gif

damn... my top 2 stress relievers are already out of the question (smoke and/or fap).

Brolic's idea sounds good. a nice sit in the sauna is always refreshing.

Basketball helps me but only when the people I'm playing with are playing for fun only. Otherwise it'll stress me out even more.

I relieve most stress by just lifting heavy with my headphones in.

Hoopin...

Watchin movies you never seen before...

Take the amtrak out to somewhere u never been before...

Sheeeet write some rhymes like awkward black girl...

Or do this: Call up some girl u havent talked to in ages, just hit her up out the blue and be like "Man I been stressed out I need someone to talk to" you can let a load off your chest (nh) and maybe even get some pity p---y

Lol @ illwill24

I did that about 2 hours ago but with 2 girls in case one doesn't follow through
laugh.gif

Take a bike ride.
Play any sport.
Basketballs helps me clear my head because all i am thinking about is winning.
Video games? Online may be better.

Take a break from everything that's stressing you. It'll help.

Take a long walk or run with some of your favorite songs.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Hoopin...

Watchin movies you never seen before...

Take the amtrak out to somewhere u never been before...

Sheeeet write some rhymes like awkward black girl...

Or do this: Call up some girl u havent talked to in ages, just hit her up out the blue and be like "Man I been stressed out I need someone to talk to" you can let a load off your chest (nh) and maybe even get some pity p---y
grin.gif

I smoke and listen to music when I feel down. But not just any music, music that helps me with whatever it is that's stressing me.

- Quick warm-up workout regimen in the morning to release some endorphins, also doing planks with a stop watch
- making a to do list of #*%% you want to get accomplished throughout the day and get them crossed off
- making time in the day to just do whatever that doesn't take any brain power to do...i.e. watching t.v., going on nt...
- sleep
- figure out a reset day/date where you want to start the process that stressed you out in the first place...usually the start of the next week
- go for a walk to somewhere new

Here's my list

1. Swimming. After 1,000 meters, you feel incredible.
2. Boxing; heavy bag and finding someone to spar with.
3. Long make out and/or sex session with your favorite JO or GF. The rougher you are with her, the more aggression gets released.
4. Hit up a club where your favorite DJ spins and dance to House music all night.
5. Get an hour massage, then sit in the sauna

Back
Top Bottom