Best Wings gotta be....

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

In SoCal Kyochon's wings are the best.
just tried it...really good. pricey for wings. went to fox hills culver city...they have the best fast food selections there. qdoba mexican grill downstairs doo.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

In SoCal Kyochon's wings are the best.
just tried it...really good. pricey for wings. went to fox hills culver city...they have the best fast food selections there. qdoba mexican grill downstairs doo.

Originally Posted by proper english

l

Fried Hot Garlic Wings // Fremont China Station. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My cousin makes those! She makes them better though!

Originally Posted by MHT214

Too many places to choose from out in Texas.

Exactly. But buffalo wild wings comes in damn near dead last.1. Wolfie's2. Wings-n-more3. Wings-n-more

Originally Posted by MHT214

Too many places to choose from out in Texas.

Exactly. But buffalo wild wings comes in damn near dead last.1. Wolfie's2. Wings-n-more3. Wings-n-more

i never knew why people hated on hooters wings but last week i had the nastiest/greasiest wings ever

i never knew why people hated on hooters wings but last week i had the nastiest/greasiest wings ever

wrote:
All wings are good
ohwell.gif

not the ones from papa john's.  i ordered some for the first time a few weeks ago.  the wings were half the size of a regular one.  biggest ripoff ever.

wrote:
All wings are good
ohwell.gif

not the ones from papa john's.  i ordered some for the first time a few weeks ago.  the wings were half the size of a regular one.  biggest ripoff ever.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by kingkb34

You must not get out much then OP.

laugh.gif
nah man out here in Cali we aint really got too many wing spots; any suggestions from anyone in So Cal
nerd.gif

Art's wings and things on crenshaw and stocker and mike's deli on slauson and fairfax
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by kingkb34

You must not get out much then OP.

laugh.gif
nah man out here in Cali we aint really got too many wing spots; any suggestions from anyone in So Cal
nerd.gif

Art's wings and things on crenshaw and stocker and mike's deli on slauson and fairfax
pimp.gif

I'ma rock wit Big Wangs in Hollywood/North Hollywood

Teriyaki joints are fire, and for $0.25 a wing on Wednesday, you can't beat it
laugh.gif

I'ma rock wit Big Wangs in Hollywood/North Hollywood

Teriyaki joints are fire, and for $0.25 a wing on Wednesday, you can't beat it
laugh.gif

was reading this thread and had a craving for wings after i just ate dinner 
laugh.gif

went to the local spot, Pop's Burgers they have some good wings. Buffalo Wild Wings > tho

i tried bdubs new flavors the spicy thai and jammin' jalapeno and was not impressed smh. spicy garlic ftw

Back
Top Bottom