Best/Worst Malls

Saw one of these threads a while back, but I'd figure we'd re-up for 09.

Beltway Plaza aka Greenbelt Mall definitely gets my vote for the WORST mall in the DMV. Half of the stores there sell bootleg stuff.
I've heard Capitol Plaza mall was zzzzz too.

Manassas Mall
sick.gif

My picks for best:

1) Tysons
2) Annapolis
3) Columbia

After that, there's some in-between, but on the bottom has got to be between Laurel and...anything else in PG, lol. And thats not ragging on PG, because Ilike the lil Bowie towncenter, but the malls are trash...

I dont know which is the best, but the worst for me is Dulles Town Center. Yeah the mall looks good, but aint nothin in there
sick.gif

My question is what makes a Good mall?

I went to Pentagon City and it USE to be nice.. but Damn... after all the folks I saw in that joint Roaming without buying anything it went to Poo Poo to me.

I agree with piczon1983 that Dulles Town Center may look nice but thats about it...... Springfield use to be THAT mall.. So did Iverson and Largo.. because ofwhat you could GET in the mall..

And they had females roaming nicely about... Nice malls with Bougie Stores and old people do not make a good Mall to me.. If you know my History..

I LOVE the G Hetto malls down in 757.. Military Circle ?? Yes Please..

ALL THE MALLS IN NOVA R BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Landmark Mall and Springfield Mall use to be a great mall way back in the day. Pentagon City Mall is a GIRLSmall. Tysons Corner is good mall for dress clothes/shoes but everything else in their is wack. Manassas Mall and Balston Mall has always be horrible. PotomacMills is aight (when i was in middle school/high school there was a fight their every Friday night. Great times)

The best mall ever created is MILITARY CIRCLE MALL in Norfolk. Hands Down

Military circle use to be my mall when I wore urban brands but now that I wear "grown man" clothes Mac Arthur is the mall I find myself in the most.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I LOVE the G Hetto malls down in 757.. Military Circle ?? Yes Please..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been to Military in a minute tho. Probably why my kick game fell off
ohwell.gif

MacArthur is dope too as is Lynnhaven and Chesapeake Square.

the tysons/tysons2 combo is lethal. Seriously you can get your urban apparel at tysons1 your northface your jordan packs your skinny jeans (they're coolnow dontcha know)
then you can head over across the street to tysons 2 and get your ralph lauren, burberry, prada,LV all that.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by jupeezy

lol and st. charles slums too lol

QFT, I would know... I work there
eyes.gif

grin.gif
don't feel bad homie....i used to work in there too when i was in college LOL! right in uatw.....selliing akademics
tired.gif
LMAO!

and rock i agree a lot of malls in the area had there time...bcuz back when i was in grade school living in camp springs landover and iverson mall were IT. lol

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

WHITE FLINT MALL is WORSE Hand Down!

r u serious? it has d n b and some good restuarants

As long as it has Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdales.... cant agree with ya on that homie... Tysons ( Both I & II) and then everything else...

I don't care what yall say I love PG Plaza.

Been going to that mall since I was little and they have everything.

Back
Top Bottom