Best/Worst Malls

BEST: Tysons 1 and 2, Annapolis, and Columbia

WORST: Any mall in PG County. Garbage and Ghettoness FTL!!

As far as areas Georgetown, Metro Center, and Wisconsin AVE FTW!!

Originally Posted by mamazboi125

thanks to the og thread starter for this...im up down here in warrenton and I've been wanting to know what malls to go to...unfortunately I found out the hard way about Manassas Mall...it sucked badly...Fair Oaks was alright

i kno you mad at life
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

dammit hunter, merry go round was the %##%...dont lie you had a color me badd ensemble.

oak tree...them was the days
That took me back...

The good ole Beige Suits always on sale..

Coda

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i like dulles town center (i think thats the name)
whattttt. i hate that mall. i work there.

i enjoyed working at tysons more.

if you are looking for shoes in b-more then of course its security and mondawmin mall but that's all they are good for.

now if you want to shop then annapolis, towson , and Columbia malls fill that need just fine.........

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

any place i can get military dogtags? surplus stores?
If you're doing the tourist thing when you're here you can get customized ones at the Smithsonian American History Museum.

Originally Posted by tjudah87

Owings Mills is the worst mall they have nothing and too many losers walking around without bags. If you wanted sneakers Mondawmin or Security Mall. That'sreally all they have. If you want polo's Towson Mall has the best Macy's in bmore.

Agreed. Owings Mills fell off
smh.gif
I usually get most things from Towson but I go to Security for shoes. Towsons environment >*

harford mall is the worst they just started selling jordans last year but only very unwanted jordans

I dont like going to PG cuz I used to work there but its nowhere near as bad as Greenbelt or that random mall in Laurel

I thought St. Charles was bad, but Forestville takes the cake from what I've experienced. 
smh.gif

Worked in UATW in both.

Back
Top Bottom