Best/Worst Malls

Honestly, aside from the outstandingly bad malls such as Laurel, or like New Carolton mall before it finally shut down for good haha... all malls are exactlythe same. I would tend to prefer Tysons or something because at least they have a few stores that aren't in every mall. Maybe Arundel Mills because weirdstuff pops up at the Vans Outlet (the flannel eras after they mysteriously disappeared, Rowley XLT's, etc) But what do I need a Shoe City, DTLR, FootLocker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs and Footaction in the same mall for? So I can get the same pair of something I dont want in 6 locations? Iprefer just going to Georgetown. But at least they have a Burberry and stuff at Towson now, and the Louis V so I dont have to drive all the way to DC or Phillyjust to look at a coat. Hopefully Towson continues to put in nicer stores that arent in every single mall.

i just remembered another mall that sucks people! well idk if its considered a mall but city place is some mad garbage!!! only reason people be around there isbcz of Majestic and all thoselil food places

Like what someone said, MILITARY CIRCLE is by far the best place for sneakers in the 757. But IMO, its been falling off a little when it comes to atmosphere ..last time I went there so many closed stores/lots.

And by the way, which mall is Tysons I & II ?

Which one has the movie theatre ?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Iverson, Oxon Hill Plaza, Forestville Mall......
Don't you mean Rivertowne ?
nerd.gif

grin.gif
Nope.. I mean Oxon Hill Plaza bruh... Home of SC, DTLR, Footlocker...FootAction and of course the good Arab shop which is now owned by theAsians...

Def. Oxon Hill Plaza bruh...

I personally like Columbia Mall and Montgomery Mall.

Living in the B'More/DC Area...I can tell you that Laurel, White Flint, Lakeforest, Owings Mills, White Marsh, and Harford Mall are all awful.

Towson is okay, Security is good for sneakers only, and Mondawmin is good for sneaker purposes as well.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Iverson, Oxon Hill Plaza, Forestville Mall......
Don't you mean Rivertowne ?
nerd.gif

grin.gif
Nope.. I mean Oxon Hill Plaza bruh... Home of SC, DTLR, Footlocker...FootAction and of course the good Arab shop which is now owned by the Asians...

Def. Oxon Hill Plaza bruh...

Eastover Shopping Center.

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

best: military circle is the best spot for kicks in the 757 area imo

everything you need is there,stores with urban accounts(jimmy jazz, dtlr, shoe city) along with bigger chains(footlocker, finishline etc)

worst in 757: Chesapeake square and greenbrier

i resent that, greenbrier has carpet! and a friggin candy store! .... ok i was amazed when i saw it
frown.gif

and i feel like military circle is going downhill, or at least the whole atmosphere.

being from manassas, gotta give it to the hometown. it is just so bad. fair oaks is pretty good.

the malls in the 757 are special.

Laurel Mall is hands down the worst mall I've ever been to

White Flint sucks too but the only thing I ever go there for is DB's, Cheesecake Factory and PF Changs
pimp.gif

Wheaton is
grin.gif
, but way too many high school kids and too much extra s**tgoing on, with shootings and what not.

Montgomery Mall is cool but they need at least one "urban" store, California Pizza Kitchen is
pimp.gif
though.

Columbia and Tysons have the best combo of stores, food and females. Tysons is ahead because is just so damn big and the movie theater is the GOAT!!!

So who remembers when Springfield Mall had:

DJ's
Merry Go Round
Chess King
Hong Kong
Far East Bazaar
and Rockers? So much hot garbage in one place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Wheaton is
grin.gif
, but way too many high school kids and too much extra s**t going on, with shootings and what not.
i never thought it was bad, right next to a bad area yes but alot of malls are. i do alot of meet ups there with cats from MD. they got a prettygood selection of sneaker stores in there too, just about everything, minus jimmy jazz

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

I personally like Columbia Mall and Montgomery Mall.

Living in the B'More/DC Area...I can tell you that Laurel, White Flint, Lakeforest, Owings Mills, White Marsh, and Harford Mall are all awful.

Towson is okay, Security is good for sneakers only, and Mondawmin is good for sneaker purposes as well.

laugh.gif
you've been to harford mall. why would anyone want to go thatawful mall.

Owings Mills is the worst mall they have nothing and too many losers walking around without bags. If you wanted sneakers Mondawmin or Security Mall. That'sreally all they have. If you want polo's Towson Mall has the best Macy's in bmore.

I haven't been to Iverson Mall or Beltway Plaza in years but the last time I did they were both terrible. I only go to Pentagon City because my girl worksthere. Other than that I wouldn't waste my time. The shoe stores suck. I might slide in the Apple store every now and then or Game Stop, but that'sabout it. I do go to PG though because they have a nice selection of shoe stores.

i grew up going to wheaton.. PLAZA

they had gap, eddie baur. preety much everything i needed when i was in h.s

thanks to the og thread starter for this...im up here in warrenton and I've been wanting to know what malls to go to...unfortunately I found out the hardway about Manassas Mall...it sucked badly...Fair Oaks was alright

white flint mall sucks %!$. nothing there besides H&M. cheesecake factory and dave&busters are nice though.

The Best Mall: I can't call it, I don't shop in malls anymore (Shopping in Georgetown and on 14th NW FTW
pimp.gif
)

The Worst Mall: GEORGETOWN PARK MALL, HANDS DOWN (I used to work in the Sharper Image b4 they went out of business)! No one knows it exist, and it barelyhas anyone in there... H&M, Express, FYE, and then straight mom and pop spots... Biggest attraction in Benihanna's..... no seriously

dammit hunter, merry go round was the %##%...dont lie you had a color me badd ensemble.

oak tree...them was the days

Back
Top Bottom