BEST/WORST TRENDS Vol. 2008

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Worst:
Everyone jumping on the fixed gear bike fad. I guess exercise can't hurt anyone but come on fella's.
Huh?

^^^You mean to tell me you haven't seen in increase in the number of people riding fixed gear bicycles as a hip/trendy thing to do this past year.
nothing wrong with fixed gear bikes but there has been an increase.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

why are ppl complaining about tucking your pants behind the tongue on shoes????????

I cant wear certain shoes without doing that

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Worst:
Everyone jumping on the fixed gear bike fad. I guess exercise can't hurt anyone but come on fella's.
Huh?

^^^You mean to tell me you haven't seen in increase in the number of people riding fixed gear bicycles as a hip/trendy thing to do this past year.
Not over here in the DMV!!

Colored Denims.......
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nopeeee 501's ftw, perfect fit not too tight not too baggy...but what I'm saying is I just think certain shoes look better with the jeans behind thetongue

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

WORST:

-People whom aren't Muslim rocking Hijabs like its all good....Don't see me going around rocking a rosary to be fashionable....

-Tight Jeans

-Ed Hardy/Affliction/Christian Audigier any of that douche-esque wear...

-Mo-Hawks/Fro-Hawks

-Wallet chains

-Skull Belts

-Fusions

-Creative Reqs/Supras

-Stunner shades/kanye shades

-skulls on just about everything/skull print

-rich yung (sorry its true, #%+ is grotesque)

-obama tees (he's the man but please)

-tees advertising what you are wearing on your feet (the shoes are on your damned feet they aren't going anywhere)

And on and on and on...

nailed it.

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I just think certain shoes look better with the jeans behind the tongue

Exactly
and the 7x polo thing is the truth
got some friends that wear em like that and I just
grin.gif

couldn't do it myself

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

why are ppl complaining about tucking your pants behind the tongue on shoes????????

I cant wear certain shoes without doing that
True. Plus people been doing this for years. This is not a trend.

_'s is really upset at kanye nowadays
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

dude is one of the most fashion forward celebs in the US, but i guess CHANGE is only appreciated in politics..

Guys wearing scarves. Seeing a dude wearing a scarf when its not cold and snowing is my biggest pet peeve. It'll be 75 degrees and sunny and you've gota scarf on.

skinny jeans (dudes wearing their little sister's jeans)
tight tee with a flanel over it
little vans eras
frames with no lenses
mullets or self-haircuts
MUSTACHES ARE NOT RETRO THEY ARE DIRTY
parted greased hair
shutter shades
anything hanging off a clip from your belt such as hello kitty stuffed animals
BLUETOOTH HEADSETS (somehow they're a fashion trend now)
NIKE SHOX and JEAN SHORTS
*edit*
SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT (youre not corey hart)
and scarves like you're in the gulf war.. it's not the desert, don't worry sand wont get in your face

there are just a few.. i could go on for days.. (and i'll let the louis and gucci slide for a few more months and that's it)

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by TheTim11

BEST
3. Feel good sports stories...(Giants SB upset, Rays WS run, Boston Championship run, Atlanta Falcons & Miami Dolphins total turnaround

You forgot Pac-Man "defying" the odds and annihilating De La Hoya.

You forgot the Olympic Basketball team returning to greatness (redeem team indeed)

You forgot Michael "8 Gold Medals @#*$(#" Phelps....He's THE MAN.

You forgot Tiger woods gutsy performance earlier this year, damn he was like Jordan on the golf course...Clutch shot after clutch mother freaking shot....Damn he's the man...

laugh.gif
Other than the Giants SB chip I pretty much disagreed with your whole list.
roll.gif
& you left out some of the most profound moments of the sporting decade....let alone the year...

EAASSSYYY...i just listed some shizz that came to mind @ 2:30 in the morning.....i'm not Sportscenter:Year in Review

Lol understandable but still....

C'mon...

At least Phelps and The Redeem team..

Makes me wonder if the Olympics are as meaningful to this nation as it once was.....Seriously, this was an epic yr for team USA...Even though we didn't win the overall medal count we had some HUGE Ws....

Especially Phelps, dude pretty much took this nation upon his shoulders and did us proud....I'm damned proud of that boy....
pimp.gif
ACTUALLY WE DID. WE LOST THE GOLD MEDAL COUNT THOUGH.

Back
Top Bottom